Trust us

Part 10

Kensi pov

Deeks and I just spend the night together again and it was wonderful as always. The love between us was so strong all the time. I sweard by god that I will never let him go. I really love all the things on him. His eyes, his smile, his hair, his whole body and of course his awsome kisses he always gave so softly and carefully and with so much infinite love to me. The nice nurse always warned us when Granger was on the way to the hospital so we could savely spent our time together without beeing afraid of getting noticed by Granger. On the next morning when we woked up Sam was already there and so Callen too. "Hey good morning sweet-love-couple." I really liked our new nickname and Deeks really liked it too because he was smiled and pulled me closer to him. "Morning." I looked through the whole room and noticed a little pink bag standing there next to Sam.

Deeks pov

"Hey Sam...why is there a little pink bag?" Sam first looked at Callen and than he looked at me and Kensi. "So...could you two please do me a big favour?" I looked at Kensi and she looked at me at the same time. "Which favour?" She asked this with a little fear sound in her voice. "Could you two please take care about my daughter? Because I and Michelle we wanted to...yeah...spend a night..." "Ok ok we know..." I looked at Kensi and she looked at me too. Our eyes were speaking with one abother. We were looking at us for about three minutes and so I started to speak. "Yeahhh...ok...why not!" I smiled at Kensi and she smiled back. "Omg really? Thank you two so much." Sam went to Kensi's bed and hugged us. "Ewww.." "Omg sorry Kens..." She smiled at him and said that all is ok.

Kensi pov

After lunch Sam's daughter was already there. Deeks and I just played with her, told her funny stories ande ate some Vanilla ice cream with her. It was really f nice and funny too. I think in the future Deeks will be a very good father. No not a good father...he will be the best. The way he played with Sams daughter was so awsome because he was really careful in a lovely way with her. It was a really nice and wonderful idea. At the night Deeks slept very close to me as always and in our middle was Sam's daughter laying down and sleeping very well. It was just an idea of a perfect family.

Deeks pov

"Hey...Deeks weak up." I opened my eyes and saw Sam and Michelle. "Hey...what's up?" We both were whispering for the first time. "How was the afternoon with my little girl?" I looked at Sam's daughter and answered his question. "Yeah...it was very nice." "Hey...sweetie stand up we are going to go to our grandparents." Sam woked up his daugter. "Should I weak up Kensi too?" I looked at her and she was still sleeping. She looked so awsome while she was sleeping so close to me. "No let her sleep." I kissed her head and after Sam's daughter was stood up I pulled Kensi closer to he. Her head was laying over my heart and I really loves this position. "Ok...thank you very much again." Sam smiled at us and he, Michelle and his daughter left the room. I strocked her body and her head and kissed her again.