Part 1

Part 26

Deeks pov

Kensi looked at me with tears in the eyes. Her fear was there again and it was stronger than ever. I noticed that the thing that she got beaten so pretty good loaded her more than I thought. I touched her hand and held it very strong. We went into my living room. "Hey...I am here ok?" Kensi nodded and tried to smile a little bit. "Should I open it or do you want to open it?" "No it's okay." I touched her shoulder and Kensi stared to open the letter.

Kensi pov

My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't breathe. My fear was very strong and all the memories of the kidnapping came back. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Every beat hurt so much. But I was happy that Deeks was there with me. And of course that he was here with me now. That helped me a lot. I opened the letter carefully.

Hello again! So this is the first Part of my game. I wanted you to finde a gut named "Jake Roden". He is an old friend of me. But he did something wrong at our little friendship. So you two should find him and after you did that I wanted you to kill him and his family. If you decide to do it not...something really bad will happen to a person you love. So good luck my players.

"Omg...we should kill him? And his family? No!" Deeks was now very shocked. I think at this moment he noticed how seriously the situation was. I looked at him and expressed his hand stronger. "What do we do now?" Deeks looked at me and In his eyes I could see that he was really afraid. "Okay..." ge tried to be strong. "We are searching for this guy..." My heart beats faster. "What?" "We are searching after him and when we found him...than we keep him safe."

Deeks pov

"But what is when something bad will happen after that? Because he wrote that this is going to happen if we don't do what he want." I started strocking Kensi's head. "Hey...may nothing will happen. We keep them safe. Okay?" I could see a little smile in her eyes. "Okay!" "Do you wanna sleep here tonight? Callen wrote me a text message a few minutes ago and he said that Hetty said that we mustn't work tomorrow and I really wanna let you go now." Kensi looked at me and smiled. "Yeah..." She came closer to me and stared kissing me. I softly touched her hips and strocked them. She drove through my hair while I was lovely kissing her neck. I weared her onto the table and sge embraced my hips with her legs. I touched her waist and pulledger closer to my body. My stomach was tingle during our awsome kisses. I started unbottons her shirt while we noticed a loud noise outside.

Kensi pov

I was shocked after hearing something loud outside. "What was that?" Deeks looked at me and he was shocked too. "I don't know it was outside I think." We just stood up and took a look. Deeks took my hand when he opened the door. I was standing close behind him and looked over his shoulder. He carefully opened the door after he took his gun from the shelf near the door. He pulled me closer to his body and my fear was bigger than ever. I was so afraid of that what was outside. He opened the door a liite bit more and started screaming. "NCIS LAPD stop!"