It's nothing

Part 13

Deeks pov

I touched her hand, the one with the fingers on the scar. "Hey...you look beautiful." I pulled her closer to me. She smiled a little bit. "It's all so real now...do you know?" I kissed her softly. "Yeah I know...but think about us. I am sure it will make you happy."And I was right. She smiled at me and that means the world to me. The love between us was so strong. All around us stoods still. Again! With Kensi all things in the world were so awsome and infinite and wonderful of course. the butterflys in my stomach flew around. There were more than millions inside of me. I have never thought that I could love someone so strong and so much. I were always so happy when I could conjure here a smile on her face.

Kensi pov

I love it so much when Deeks do that. So I really loved it in this moment too. I really wanted to sleep with him and I knew that he really wanted to sleep with me too. But he renaunced because he knew that my violations still hurt. And this was also one thing I really love on him. He will always protect me...compleatly wayne what the situation means for him. "Do you have something to wear?" I smiled at him and kissed him. "No...my clothes are all at my home..." He kissed me and took my hand. He went with me to his dresser and gave me his LAPD-shirt. I smiled because I knew that this one was his favourite shirt. "So...do you wanna take a shower?" He smiled at me and gave me many short but lovely kisses.

Deeks pov

She took my hand and started to search the way to the bathroom. I laughed because we went through every room in my little flat but at the end she finally found the bathroom. We both started undressing us and went into the shower. I turned on the wather, kissed her again and again and pushed her carefully against the wall. We both were touching the body of each other. I took the shampoo which I only bought foe her while she was in the hospital and Granger was there for the first time. So she started rubbing me with my shower gel. I kissed her neck and her shoulders while she was strocking my back. She looked so beautiful. Awasome as always. After our shower time together I gave her a towel and went with my own around my hips out of the bathroom.

Kensi pov

When I came out of the bathroom I went into the kitchen and saw Deeks standing behind the oven and making us something to eat. "Hey Fern I hope you like eggs." I smiled. "Yeah...Max I really love them." I looked at him all the time he was cooking. He looked so sweet behind the oven. After we finished eating we went into his bedroom to sleep. He gave pulled me down in his bed and laying carefully over me. We kissed us a lot and he embraced me with his very attractive strong and muskular arms. My head was laying over his heart and I hears his heartbeat. I really loved the sound of his heart. He kissed my head and strocked my whole body and through my hair. I loved it when he strocked me into sleep because he did it with so much love. I gave him a last intensiv with poor love filled kiss before I fell into sleep.

Deeks pov

I woked up and heard my handy was ringing. "Hey...jo what's up...emmm sorry here is Deeks what's up?" I whispered because I didn't want to weak up Kensi. I heared the person on the other phone laughing. "Hey here is Callen. J just wanted to tell you that when Kensi feels a little bit better you two should come to work." "What?!" She came out of the hospital yesterday. .." In his voice I noticed that Callen was woundered about it too. "Yeah I know but Assistant Director Granger said that."At this moment I noticed it. "Yeah ok that explains all." "Ok but please come back quickly so that Granger couldn't keep suspicion." "Ok thank you Callen and see you soon." I hung up and tried to sleep again.

Kensi pov

I was awake long time before Deeks. And I knew why. I had a really bad dream about the kidnapping. It all felt so real. When I woked up I had many tears in my eyes. After that I tried to sleep again but it doesn't worked. "Hey Sunshine...is everything ok?" I tried to smile. "Yeah...all is ok." I kissed him on his awsome lipps to tell him to shout up.

Deeks pov

I told her that Callen called me. She smiled and I knew why. She really wanted to work. And I want that too. But only with her. We were laying down there together for hours and after giving her one of our best kisses ever I stood up to made us something to eat. Before I left the room I turned around and smiled. "Hey Fern...when your next bad dream comes you...you can always weak me up ok?" Kensi first looked very shocked but than she nodded and than she smiled.