Breakdown point

Part 16

Kensi pov

Granger and I were searching in the files for many hours. "Okay there's nothing...I mean really nothing." Granger looked at me. "Yeah...it's hopeless. But we wont give up." I was really tired from reading all the textes. "Hey we are back!" I heared Deeks sweet and cracy voice and couldn't avoid to laugh. "Hey Deeks." He smiled when he came into our working room and noticed my voice. Deeks and Salbatino came into the room. "Did you find something?" Granger was the only one of us who didn't smile. "No there was nothing. Did you find something?" Salbatino was smiling too. "No there was no thing." I looked at Deeks and we smiled brighter because Salbatino and Granger looked very bewildered because they didn't know why we laughed when I said "no thing".

Deeks pov

At these moments I realized how much I love Kensi. Her smile and her laugh...everything on her. The feeling inside of me are all so strong I have never felt something like that before Kensi. Hetty came into the room. "So Agents it's very late...it's time to go to bed. Two of you can sleep in the OPS and the others can sleep on the sofas here." I looked at Kensi and smiled. "I and Kensi could sleep in the OPS." Hetty looked quickly at us because I spoke very loud. "May...when Kensi likes it more I can slee with her here." Salbatino smiled at Kensi. Hetty was very wondered at this moment. "Emmm...I think it's better if I and Deeks sleep in the OPS...it's ok really." I smiled at her and Salbatino was a little bit sad abaout it. Hetty nodded and left the room. I and Kensi went to the OPS and I closed the door behind us. I pulled her to my body and we kissed us. It was so awsome as ever. "So...I think we had to sleep on the tecknical desk..." I looked at the desk and smiled because Kensi was laughing too. Hetty took some covers and pillows on the desk. She touched my face and kissed me. "Kens I love you so much!" She smiled during our kiss and I really loved that.

Kensi pov

"I love you more!" We both smiled. He kissed me again and I smelled something like chinese eating and I knew that he ate our yamy-yamy-heart-attac. I smiled because I really liked it. "So you ate our yamy-yamy-heart-attac...?" He started to smile too. "Hey but it didn't taste very good...without you." He pulled me closer to his body. At this time no one of us started undressing one another because we both knew that the camera in this room wil be activated at 12am. So it was only 11pm but we knew that no one of us could stop it. We went to the tecknical desk and laid down on it. "You know that we are just allowed to kiss us...30 minutes left..." Deeks touched my head and gave me very short kisses after saying that. "Yeah...so we should enjoy it." At these 30 minutes our employment was kissing, strocking and touching each other with so much love as possible.

Deeks pov

As the 30 minutes were over we were segregate laying down on the desk. We were both very tired because the day was exhausting. It doesn't took a long time we both fell into sleep. "No...no! Please no!" I woked up and heard Kensi screaming. "No...!" I touched her body. "Hey Kens..." She woked up crying and many tears rolled down at her face. I hugged her quickly and pulled her so close it was possible to my body. At this moment the cameras in the room were wayne. "Shhh...shhh it's okay...I got you." I kissed her head to calm her. "Ewww..." I lookes at her face and she was crying very hard. "Hey...is your pain stronger?" I was really worried about her. "Yeahhh..." She whispered it during crying. As a twice answere she nodded painfully. She grabbed my arm and I noticed that she couldn't breathe. I pulled her closer to me and shew her how to breathe right. "Hey hey hey slowly..." She cryed harder. "It hurts so much!" I laid her down on the desk and pulled her shirt up and looked at her scar. It was really red and when I touched it she screamed a little bit. "Sorry Kens ok sorry...I get your painkiller drughs ok..." She grabbed my hand. "Please don't go..." I kissed her head again. "I am here ok...the bag is just laying down on the right side of the desk on the ground." I quickly got the drughs but I never get rid of her hand. I gave her the painkillers and pulled her carefully to my body. After a while she calmed down a little bit but I didn't stop to hug her.