Searching after

Part 27

Deeks pov

I ran out of my little flat and let Kensi's hand go. "Stop!" I ran so fast as I could. "Hey...stop!" I could saw a black dressed person running away from me but he was too fast. He completely ran away and all I could saw was a deep black shadow. My heart was beating so fast and thorat felt like it was cut. At this moment my brain started to race again. And than remembered Kensi. She stood there alone in the darkness without anything for defense. My heart got a really terrible stitch.

Kensi pov

I was waiting for Deeks but he didn't came back. "Deeks!" I heared a twice noise and turned around fastly. A twice shadow ran against me and I felt hardly down to the ground. My head felt down on the street and I hurt horrible. "Hey go away from her."My heart beats so fast at this moment. The shadow ran away in another direction and Deeks came to me. "Hey Kens...are you ok?" He helped me to stand up. I grabbed his arm. "Yeah...I am okay." He touched my head and looked if really all was ok. "Your head bloods...come in."

Deeks pov

I went into the flat with her again and helped her to sat down on my sofa. I held some towels, wather and dressings to patch up her violations. I was very carefully and soft to her because I didn't want to hurt her. "Hey Deeks it's okay. I am okay." I looked at Kensi and avoid it to cry. At this moment I noticed how serious the situation was. "Really?" She touched my hand and I calm down a little bit. "Really!" After I patched up her violations we went into my bedroom. I gave her a shirt and one of my shorts. She looked so awsome, exept the thing that my clothes were a lot to big for her, after she got dressed with my clothes. To saw her made me laugh really hard. She came to the other side of the bed to me. "Hey...", she boxed me into my shoulder. "...why are you laughing. Don't I look beautiful?" I pulled her closer to me and gave her a short kiss. "You look more than beautiful. You look more than awsome, perfect, wonderful and spectacular together. She smiled and kissed me softly back.

Kensi pov

We laid down in his bed and he embraced me with his arms. He started strocking my body and I did the same with his. My feelings played weird and my stomach tingled so hard. It was such an awsome feeling. My heart was beating so fast like a heart attack. An wonderful heart attack. I would never let him go. I slept in in his awsome protection arms. My head was laying on his cest and I could hear his heartbeat. It all felt so good. He pulled me so close as possible to him and gave me one last kiss before we both fell into sleep.

Deeks pov

When I woke up at the next morning the otger side of my bed was empty. Kensi wasn't there anymore and from one second to another was my fear so big as last night again. I jumped out of the bed and my heart was beating so fast that I couldn't breathe. "Kensi?!" I ran out of my bedroom, into the kitchen and was so happy about my few. Kensi was sitting on my sofa with my laptop on her legs. "Hey Deeks...it's ok I am here!" I smiled after seeing her. I went to her to saw what she was doing. "What are you doing sweet heart?" She looked at me and smiled. I gave her a kiss like a old married couple did. "I am searching after Jake Roden..." I took a seat near her. "Did you find something?" "No...wait there is something!"