The hardest thing

Part 34

Kensi pov

I went into the little washroom and pulled my phone closer to my ear. "Hello?" I heared someone breathe and would said something more but the person on the other phone started to spoke. "Hello Agent Blye." I noticed this voice. It was Assistant Director Granger. I was really shocked and scared because I was so wondered why Granger was calling me. "Emmm...Hello Assistant Director Granger how can I help you?" My heart started beating very fast and I was a little bit nervous. "It's a little bit complicated...okay I will say it to you straight on." "Okay?!" "Today in the morning someone sent me a little letter with a photo of you and Det Deeks in there. It was a very intimate feeling." My heart stoped beating and I couldn't breathe. Inside of me was a cold shower that came down every second again. "Agent Blye are you already here?" My thorat felt like cut in this moment but I tried to spoke and expect of the terrible pain in my throat and my lungs it just worked. "Yeah...yes I am here." "I will have a conversation with you tomorrow in the boathouse." The shock was bigger now. "Okay!" "Okay..." "Goodbye Agent Blye." My voice failed. "Goodbye..." Granger took of the phone.

Deeks pov

I was wondered about who called Kensi. After I carefully opened the letter my brain was racing. I looked in the envelop and saw the letter. I took it out and started to read it.

Hello Det Deeks. This little letter is only for you. I would advise you to not show it to Agent Blye because when you do that I badly have to kill her. So what I just wanted to tell you is your next exercise. And these exercise is only for you. So I want that you get divorce with Agent Blye. Leafe her. Stop your relationship or she will die. I wanna say too that you aren't allowed to have any contact with her and I just want too that you are going to take your vacation time which you have left from Hetty. Remember this letter every time and do what I just told you or she will die.

After I stopped reading it I couldn't avoid it to cry. My brain was racing so hard and I couldn't breathe. My thorat felt like cut and my stomach hurt so much. I couldn't live on with the fact that I must leave Kensi. When I thought about the words in this horrible letter again nausea came inside of me and went up high to my throat. I just ran to the toilet and spat it all out. I sat down on the ground and cryed so hard. My heart felt like someone stiched millions of times with a very sharp needle in it. My world broke down.

Kensi pov

After Granger took off his phone I breathed some times and just went out of the washroom.  I decided to didn't tell it Deeks because he was so happy today and I was sure that the thing with Granger will be ok afrer I spoke with him tomorrow. I had a very positive feeling about it. I really didn't know why but I think it was all about Deeks. He always made me happy even on the worst days. With him there's always a possibility for joy. I went closer to his table in our working room and tried to be normal. It worked very good because there was always Deeks in my head and my heart and this helped me a lot. "Hey I am back!" I looked at him but he didn't smile. I took his hand and touched his head. I tried to made him happy with strocking through his heade because I knew that he love this. "Hey Deeks..." I smiled at him but there was no happy reaction from his side. "Hey Kens." I looked at him and his aura was si cold. I have never seen him like this before. His awsome happiness was completely away and that made me really worried. "Deeks...hey what happened? Are you ok? Did I say anything wrong?"

Deeks pov

I felt so awful. Kensi was so shocked that I was so cold to her. Inside of me it broke my heart. I could saw tears in her eyes and this gave me a terrible stitch in my heart. A very cold shower came down inside of me. "Emmm...no but...it's very late now so...I have to go. So good night and sleep well." I looked her in the eyes again and a tear rolled down at her jaw. I really wanted to hug her a this moment and gave her a lovely kiss on her awsome lipps. I really wanted to saw her happy again. I missed her smile after this short time. My heart bruned. "Deeks what...?" I stood up and tried to went out of the NCIS but Kensi stopped me. She took my hand very carefully. "Hey did I anything wrong? If I did...we could speak about it ok? You could speak with me all the time ok? I love you Deeks!" I looked at her and went painfully away and afrer I left the NCIS I started to cry really hard. My body felt so cold inside and my heart hurt so much.