Tell me

Part 9

Kensi pov

I woked up in Deeks protective arms. I smiled and kissed his lipps. He smiled and kissed me back. "Mornig Sunshine." "Mornig..." He didn't let me finish my sentence and kissed me again and strocked my head and my body. I noticed a smile which I knew. I looked at the left side of me in the room and saw Sam sitting there and smiled.

Deeks pov

Kensi was really shocked when she saw Sam but she didn't want to go out of my hug. "Hey...hey it's ok. He knows it." "Congratulations." Sam smiled and I smiled back. "You two are very late with that." I started smiling and kissed Kensi's head so she smiled too. "How long do you know it Sam?" I asked him while I was smiling again. "From the first time you two met each other." I pulled Kensi closer to my body. "Does Callen know it too?" Kensi asked him and couldn't stop smiling too. "No...but he suspects something." Kensi looked at me. "Sould we tell him about..." "About what?" I know what she wanted to say but I really wanted to hear it from her. "I hate you!" I smiled and Sam smiled too. "No, yoi don't you don't hate me." So Kensi smiled too. "Our thing." It was such a good feeling to heard that. We both looked us deep in the eyes and I started kissing her again. I heard Sam smiling again it this moment was one of our cutest ever.

Kensi pov

Sam looked at his watch. "Sorry...sweeties but in only three minutes it's 10 o'clock and than Granger will came into the room and yeah you know what will happen when he is going to see you together laying down there so close..." "Yeah ok Sam we know." We all smiled and Deeks gave me a very soft, intensive, with pure love filles kiss. Inside of me the heat was there again and so the butterflys in my stomach too. "Ohh please don't go..." He pulled me closer to his body again. "I will be there tonight again ok? I promis it. I love you Fern..." He gave me a last kiss and strocked my head the last time and than he stood up and took a seat next to my hospital bed. He was already holding my hand until the time when we heard Granger's voice when he spoke with the nurse.

Deeks pov

Painfully I released her hand when Assistant Director Granger came in. "Good morning. So how does it work with the case?" Ganger looked at me. "Nell and Eric are on the way to find Anna Morgan and Jacob Morgan by GPS. So they will call us when the time is there." "Ok. You will call me when you have found them." Granger looked at us all and went out of the room. "So how are you today Kensi?" Sam asked her and in his voice I noticed that he was a little bit afraid of her answere. "Yeah...I defenetly feel better today." I started holding her hand again.

Kensi pov

I heard Sam's phone rang. "Hey G. what's up?...Yeah ok...Of course she is...ok I will say it to the police. Bye." At first I looked at Deeks and than I asked Sam what Callen told him. "He said that we get some Threats from the Taliban and that I should tell it to the police that they sould look at you carefully but Hetty doesn't think that the Taliban is going to do something bad bacaus it's too risky." "Okay I will stay at Kensi's side all the time." I looked at him and saw his "I protect you" face again and I found it really cute on him. "And Callen said, that he will come today to visit you and to look after you." "Yeah ok. So J think we should tell him about our Thing shouldn't we?" I nervously looked at Deeks and he smiled. "Yeah...we should...but I think that he already knows it like Sam said." Sam smiled and laughed really loud. "So why do you laugh so hard?" "You two are like highschool kids who are on the way to the director because the had done something wrong." So I laughed very hard too bebause I knew what Sam actually mean.

Deeks pov

Someone knocked at the door of my hospital room while I was holdjng Kensis hand again. "Hey Kensi how are you?" Callen came into my room with a very big Plush-Teddy Bear under his left arm. "Hey Callen...really?" Kensi, Sam and I so we all started to smile because the Teddy Bear looked very funny. "How are you Kens?" "Better than yesterday but it all hurts very much at all." Callen strocked her legs under the ceiling. He looked at Sam and he smiled. So he looked at me and saw that he was already holding my hand. "Okay, what's going on there?" I looked at Kensi and we both started to smile. "Omg really? But...but why Deeks?" Kensi and Sam laughed really hard. "Ohh..that's really nice from you. Thank you Callen." So I started to smile too. "Yeah...I don't know why Deeks but..." "Yeah I know what you mean...so congratulations to you both. But you are really late with that!" "Like I said!" Sam went to Callen and he gave him 100$. "Wow what do you do there?" I really wanted to know why Callen gave Sam so much money. "We just made a little bet because I said that you couldn't take it as a secret until June and Callen said that you of course could take it as a secret until July...so I just won our little battle." We all started to laugh.