Infinity

Part 22

Kensi pov

"I love you more!" Deeks started to smile too. My feelings for him were so strong. My heart was beating so fast and I really couldn't breathe. He started wearing me again and put me down on the desk. He stood inside my legs and his hands were down on my his. I laid my arms around his neck. The butterflys flew around my stomach like they are childs who see some sweets. I strocked his head and he started unbottons my shirt. After that he kissed the part of my body where my heart is. "I am so glad that you are alive...and not..." I heard a very sad sound in his voice and toched his head and pulled it closer to me. He looked very worried. "Hey...only with you." That made him happy again and he started smiling and kissing me again. We both unbottons the jeans of each other and started undressing us. He came up to the desk to and laid over me. We did it again. To sleep with him was so wonderful. I took my leg up on the left side of his body and he strocked it and pulled it closer to his body. All at this time was perfect.

Deeks pov

To felt her nacked body under mine was so awsome. It was all pure love. All around us stoods still again. I strocked every part of her body and she did that too. While I was kissing her neck she strocked through my hair and I love it when she did this. loved her so much. After we finished I pulled her very closer to my body and strocked her body again. It all was so perfect and my feelings were so strong. I sweard I would never let her go. She started strocking my cest and kissed me. She was always so lovely with all what she did. She was really the perfect wife for me. It was all so awesome. It's the perfect lovestory. She smelled so good and she looked beautiful. When I saw her a few weeks ago when she was near dying broke my heart. But now I was the happiest person in the world to have my sunshine back.

Kensi pov

To laid down here with the person I love most in the world was so wonderful. After a while we fell inrto sleep...hand in hand. I dreamed about a family. A really happy family who lived in a big nice house in L.A. They were all so happy. In the nice house lived a beautiful man with his wift and their child. They had a dog named "Monty". Everyday in the morning the man gave his wife a lovely kiss on the lips and hugged his child before he went to work. The man and the wife changed it everyday who of them is going to work. It was all pure love. And after a while I noticed that the man was Deeks and the wife was I. When I woke up Deeks was just looking at me and strocked my head. I couldn't stop smiling all the time and he gave me a lovely and careful kiss on my lipps. My heart was beating so fast everytime when I looked him deep in the eyes.

Deeks pov

Kensi was very happy now. I looked at her and smiled too. We were laying down there, nacked, arm in arm, strocking our bodys and kissing one another. "Morning Sunshine!" I pulled her a little bit closer to me and gave her a long, soft and lovely kiss. I felt her scar on the right side of my body. I really hoped that her pain was better now. She touched my head and pulled it closer to hers. "Morning..." She kissed me and strocked my face. At this moment I swear we were infinite with pure love.