Nightmare

Part 29

Deeks pov

To sleep with her again was so awsome. I sweared I would never let her go. Her nacked body felt so good under and in mine. My feelings played weird all the time. My heart was beating so fast. Her body and her hair smelled so good. Her skin felt so tender and soft when I felt it on mine. To be in her was such a beautiful feeling. Love was all around there. In my heart was only Kensi. I love her so much. I would never let her go. My body was tingled every kiss and strock. I pulled her so close as possible to me. I could felt her heartbeat through her cest and felt her breathe on my nacked skin. The butterflys flew wild around in my stomach and it felt so good. I was so happy to have her on my side. My love to her was so big, so infinite. I never felt something like that before. No one could ever break ur relationship. After a long time I felt how our hearts were beating synchronous.

Kensi pov

I felt Deeks muscular arms around my body. But I had a really bad dream. Someone brought me into a dark room. It was so dirty. I felt how my body bruned inside. I wanted to scream but it didn't work. It felt like my throat was cut. I couldn't opem my eyes really wide because it hurt much. I didn't know what happened to me. My hands wasn't tied so I touched to my eyes and screamed. They were shewn together and I smelled blood. I screamed so loud but there was no sound in my voice.

Deeks prov

I felt how Kensi turned wild and disturbed around near me in my bed. I pulled her so close as possible to my body while I was half asleep. "Shhh...shhh...shhh Kens it all is ok. I am here." After a while she calmed down a little bit. I was wondered because she smelled like a mixture of roses and fire. I touched her already nacked body and was shocked. She was very cold and wet too. I quickly opened my eyes. At this moment I wasn't careful with her. I was a little bit coarse to her but I was so shocked. Kensi was asleep when I sat up in the bed and pulled her coarsely over my legs with her bag to me. I pulled her hair away and couldn't trust my eyes. Her back was full with blood. I pulled our ceiling away from her so that I could saw her complete nacked body. It was all filled with blood. I touched ger arms coarsely and looked after more blood. "Ouch...Deeks what are you doing?" I searched stronger and faster. "Deeks!"

Kensi pov

He looked me deep, with many tears into my eyes. He didn't answered my questions and touched around at my body. It hurt when he did this. "Deeks please stop that!" But he didn't stop. He pulled my hair away from my neck and touched a part who hurt terrible. "Deeks!" I pulled me away from him and touched his head. "Hey what are you doing?!" He looked at me and started to cry.

Deeks pov

I couldn't avoid it to cry when I saw her body completely. All was full with blood. I showed her with a head move that she should look at her body. She took carefully a look and when she saw it she started to cry. "Kens...I..." She cryed very hard now. I hugged her and pulled her close to me. I strocked through her head. "Shhh..." She didn't calm down. I decided to wear her into the bathroom under the shower. I took on the water and started washing the blood away from her. Her complete body was full with it. When I washed the blood away from her neck I found a little puncture but I decided to didn't tell her that because she was shocked enough. After I finished it I took her out of the shower and gave her something new to wear from my clothes. After she was dressed I gave her a kiss on her lips. "Thank you!" She smiled a little bit and looked me deep in the eyes.