A hard day

Part 31

Kensi pov

It was really hard for me to saw Jack Roden laying there, dead, completely cut behind the cliffs. It felf so good that Deeks was there for me again. It was complicated to work on the case bacause Deeks and I already knew who was the killer. It was a bad feeling to lie to Sam and Callen but there wasn't a way out. Sam and Calle searched in the files and Deeks and I drove to the medical jurisprudence and looked after the body.

Deeks pov

On her face I could saw that this wasn't easy for Kensi. On the way to the medical jurisprudence room where Jake Roden's body was, I took her hand and held it very strong. We stopped for a while. "Are you okay?" Kensi looked me in the eyes. "Yes!" I pulled her close to me. "Really?" She smiled and touched my head. She gave me a very beautiful kiss and I kissed her back. "Really!" Inside of me was all the time the feeling that Kensi wasn't okay but I knew and she knew too that she could always come to me when she wanted to speak about it, or not speak...only to have someone on her side. We came into the room and Rose, Dr. Mason was already waiting there for us. "Hey!" Kensi and I really liked Rose because she is a very nice medical examiner. She is always happy despite her job. She is a very good friend of Callen and Sam really liked her too.

Kensi pov

We smiled at her and she took the flie from the examiner table and started to laugh a little bit. "Okay...I could identify the man and his name is Jake Roden." Deeks touched my hand under the corpse table. My heart was beating a little bit slowlier because the fact that he was there for me calmed me down a little bit. "Okay and what happened to him?" Deeks asked Rose quickly. "He has been cut completely when he was already alive and he blooded out...but I heared that you didn't find the blood, did you?" That was one thing I found usually really funny on her. Rose asked a lot of things because she always was really curious. But at this day I didn't found it really funny and I couldn't answered her question because the memorie of Jake Roden's blood on my whole nacked body let me scream inside. In my body was only coldness and many showers came down inside me. It felt like a mixture of pain, disgust and dirt. It was so uncomfortable. Deeks spoke for me. "No we didn't. But the blood isn't very important in this case. We have got the body and..." "You have got some DNA..." Deeks hugged her and that made me a little bit jealous. "Hey...hey I don't know if it's enough but..." "It's great! Thank you very much." Deeks looked at me and smiled and so we went out of the medical jurisprudence.

Deeks po

I tried but I couldn't avoid it so I pulled Kensi against the wall of the medical jurisprudence. I kissed her and embraced her waist. I was so happy that we had a track which could may bring us closer to the chef of the Taliban. "I love you so much!" Kensi smiled too and embraced my hips. It all felt so good and at this moment I forgot all what happened today in the morning. "I love you too."We kissed us again and it felt like we were an very happy married couple who are already on their honeymoons. My heart was beating very fast and with every secon the butterflys in my stomach flew faster around. The heat inside of me was incredible. It was a beautiful and awsome feeling. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 2pm and Callen and Sam said that they count on us at 6pm because usually there is a lot of traffic at this time. I strocked from her head down to her waist. She smiled because she really liked it. "Do you wanna come home with me?" Kensi kissed me as answere. "Yeah..." Her kissed smelled so good as always today. Before we went into the car to drove home to me I kissed her neck and she strocked through my hair and kissed me lovely and softly on my lips.

Kensi pov

We drove home to Deeks' little flat and during our drive Deeks laid down his hand on my thigh. I smiled and kissed his neck laterally. Deeks smiled to and that made me very happy. He strocked my thigh up a little bit higher. "Hey..." I kissed him and he smiled. When we came on at his little flat Deeks went first into it and I said that I am comming in a few seconds because I couldn't found my phone at the moment. He smiled and kissed me before he went into his flat first. After a few minutes I found it under the car chair and went out of the car. When I stood in front of the door I noticed a loud noise behind me. I quickly turned around byt it was to late. All what I could saw was only a deep dark shadow. The fear in me came back with one second. I was really afraid. I wanted to went quickly into Deeks' flat but then I saw something that let me stood still. Near me I noticed a third brown letter. But at this time there was only one name. I red it with tears in the eyes. Agent Blye.