Prologue

Warning this story contains slight gore in certain chapters. If you would like or prefer me to be more specific please let me know.

_____________

Unexpected Warfare

-Decrypt Success-

Recorded: October 12, 2069 - 14:15: 42

Analytics: Debrief, Winslow Accord, CDP

Tags: NULL
______________

Major Morrison: "It was SSDD (Same Shit, Different Day) during our Joint Field Exercise with allied nations. We had five Companies and around average 6 platoons, the rest split as battalions...of course counting our allied nations." A short pause occured followed by the sound of a lighter. Only one's imagination can create an image of a cigarette being lit up.

"We had began testing our Ground-Based Interceptor launches for the day, but today the exercise was unsuccessful. The missile was lost and wasn't located on the radar, we've alerted the HQ but it was too late. The missile was found on CDP territory.

We discontinued the exercise after 24 hours and continued our routine checkups when Company Delta had a rocket target them. The whole camp was alerted and my unit was ordered to check the damage. Once we arrived at the site our commander demanded us to fall back.

We confirmed a possible threat from the CDP after a meeting, but it was too late to request for backup. Multiple CDP infantry appeared on radar and we engaged in battle. We were heavily involved in this surprise attack we had no choice but to fight in this warfare."

-28 Hours Earlier-
-The CDP-

In a office, a Captain stood beside a non-commissioned officer; meanwhile, a wide screen displayed FLIR surveillance with coordinates of the Winslow Accord's camp.

"Sir I cannot verify my findings on their direct location, but as instructed the coordinates are set."

"Are the missiles prep to go?"

"Yes sir, the MLRS (Multiple Launch Rocket System) are in position and ready to go."

"Orders confirmed by the commander..open fire!"

"Affirmative." he looked back to his computer and began setting the ATacMS (Army Tactical Missile System).

247 km away from the Winslow Accord camp, six MLRS began adjusting it's position before stopping.

"MLRS are in position, detonating in 3..2..1." With a loud bang the rockets were sent in the air. Smoke surrounded the trucks and the rockets were nowhere in sight.

"Is the MGM-140 in position?" No mercy for the Winslow Accord and filled with blood lust the Captain glared at the screen. Pure hatred flashed in his eyes as he remembered seeing his whole company dead on impact by a GBI missile. Close friends killed he wanted nothing but revenge as he served the CDP nearly ranking with the higher ups.

"Yes sir, awaiting your orders."

The captain received another call from the commander then he approached his second in command officer.

"Send our air force and infantry towards their camps. Have reinforcements on standby."

"Yes, sir." saluting the captain the officer exited the office.

-Present Time-
May 25, 2070

_____________

Contract, Top-Tier Specialists

-Decrypt Success-

Analytics: Spectre, (Callsign), Winslow Accord, CIA, CDP

Tags: NULL
______________

First Lieutenant Spence: "During this war the Winslow Accord was in desperate need for help. We requested a meeting with the CIA, arranging our units - more specifically our specialists - to improve this stalemate. The Winslow Accord created a prestigious contract for Spectre a partner no doubt may be required as well as involving the others.

Details for this contract as said on the file will require Spectre and [Last Name] to accept and take the contract first hand. If word gets out of the covert contract the Winslow Accord no doubt won't receive a chance against the CDP. Not to exclude the other specialist they have already accepted the contract and are aware of what they signed up for. Payment for this contract is high if everything goes according to plan. The orders of Specialist Spectre and [Last Name] is to gain Intel from the CDP, and complete HVT (High Value Target) liquidations.

We are aware of Spectre not fond of working with a partner so we've sent him off alone before the contract starts. If he can complete the contract without a partner [Last Name] will have no record of participating in this warfare. If he doesn't [Last Name] will be taken from the CIA and accept the contract. Corporation is due and if none is received there's no doubt the WA will be defeated.

Extra groups supporting the two specialists have been prepared to assist the two specialist whether help is due or not. Two weeks from now the contract will be active. By then they should have accepted the contract."

To Be Continued...