Connections

-Spectre's Point of View-

Most of the audio clips were useless talk, but what interested me the most was a HVT's whereabouts, Ace Smith. Allegedly he participated in a coup attempt to keep the fortification a secret. A janitor could suffice in keeping the operation covert but his sloppy work seemed to hugely impact the situation. You see when the news reached the CDP of his failure, the team completely dissappeared. The CDP no longer needed him and are baiting him into his own death.

With his exact location on the radar he'll never know what's coming. Most importantly I need to find him before the CDP can get their hands on him. If we succeed in capturing Ace we'll get useful information, if not trivia data. It's safe to assume the base Ace is currently located at is still active. We need to create a concise plan and something to cause chaos.

Most importantly I need someone who serves less value to the situation. I've dealt with certain people. It shouldn't be difficult to get in contact with them.

-Your Point of View-

"So, what do you have planned?"

"We use a distraction. If everyone has their attention to a specific area I'll make my way towards Ace."

"What's our distraction?"

"Scarecrow." you look at Spectre, "Scarecrow...Isn't he dead?"

"False sayings spread quickly." Spectre faces you, "unless you're willing to take his place. I welcome it."

"I can't die according to the contract!"

"The protocols on the contract exist only to reassure you."

You sigh, "Okay aside from this stupid distraction -"

"Stupid? If you have a far better plan then go ahead elaborate." you pause for a moment, "If we get a clear view of the building and find the blind spots. We could manage to capture Ace once he routinely checks up on a poorly defended area."

"That's not how I work. You might think being seen by a little guarded area will be an easy task but the CDP base is still active. If we're seen they'll report this incident towards the HQ." Spectre pulls up photos of the small CDP base and he zooms in towards a small building.

"Here you'll have an advantage of the perimeter. We'll send in Scarecorw through the back as you watch over me make my way towards the HVT."

"Is there any connection Ace has with our main HVT?"

"Details of both HVTs stays with me until I've gathered more information from Ace." Spectre approached you and handed you a chip card, "You're going to stay at a safe distance with a locus. Don't egress from your position if anything happens. Place this in the scope and I'll see what you see."

"Okay but If we're going to use Scarecrow we're going back for him. We never leave a teammate behind."

"Is that what you think? Pathetic...Scarecrow is the one who agreed to a task this dangerous. There's no point in showing sympathy."

Spectre turned his attention towards you, "Don't let anyone see what you fear most, fear is a valuable commodity."

________