Intel

Spectre walks past the mess of wires and accessed the computer to the far left. After a few typing the alarm was shut down and you stood up, "Log into a computer and download all the data."

You approached the computer in the middle and opened the documents. You inserted the usb into the table and copied all the files into the usb. Getting your attention images began to appear on the large screen which was previously black. Then an alert warning appeared on the computer.

Before you could close the tab images of the Mothership was on the large screen. Reporting at 5pm a distress signal came from the west, "What is this?" you tried to close the tab but the computer froze. Confused you looked at the images on the screen and saw the Mothership you were previously in, "We were off the grid. They couldn't have seen us...the distress signal wasn't even near us."

"It was Nomad." Spectre says while inspecting the image and looked towards Nomad standing beside the door, "I had to...there wasn't much of a choice. If they spotted me I would've given up the position of the Winslow Accord."

You looked towards Nomad as he stated at the images, "I received orders from the Winslow Accord, a year ago with my unit...I never completed it, I couldn't without my unit. The last time I saw this camp it was small and simple but now it's unrecognizable. After I returned to this spot I watched the fortification then I saw the Mothership. I saw it as an opportunity to distract them but there was too many for me to handle."

The download was finished and you took the usb out the usb port. Closing all the tabs you grabbed the usb and handed it to Spectre. Checking your UI once again the alarm never turned off, then you realised your D.E.A.D. systems wasn't active.

"[Last Name] are you ready?" Spectre's voice spoke getting your attention, "Yeah." you respond following Spectre outside the building.

"VTOL is in range, EST arrival is 30 seconds."

"Copy that." Spectre responds as the VTOL's thruster grew louder and the trees violently swayed. The VTOL's twin ducted turbofans faced downwards and landed.

---

Once we reached the safe house you and Spectre exited the VTOL. As the VTOL left you and Spectre walked towards the building. Standing beside the large metallic door you activated your UI placing your hand against the mini screen.

You watched the device scan your hand, "Why did you agree to join the Winslow Accord?" Spectre says as you faced him, "you never answered my question."

Removing your hand from the door Spectre placed his hand on the mini screen, "I agreed because I didn't want to participate in the CIA's illegal doings."

"In my last mission, Hoza was affiliated with the 54-i. The CIA wanted to keep the mission covert. Then I later found out he knew something that intrigued them, but you killed him. The CIA likes to get other people's hands dirty and I didn't want to become a corpse after learning too much."

"Welcome Callsign [Callsign Name], and Spectre." the door opened and revealed a open space room with stairs leading somewhere. A large screen with small computer screens below it was placed in the center wall. Spectre approached the computers and logged in the welcoming screen took a minute to load then Spectre inserted the USB. Four files appeared on the screen labeled as

(1) Report of a possible threat
(2) Discussion
(3) Discussion
(4) Plan

________

Okay so this is how the setting looks when the VTOL lands near the CDP fortification

Okay so this is how the setting looks when the VTOL lands near the CDP fortification. Let's just imagine there being a open space where the VTOL can land.

The VTOL picture was a concept art by Aaron Beck, Raven -
I don't own any images displayed in the picture. All rights go to their respectful owners.