Chapter 11

I woke up the following morning in Francine's bed completely naked but with a huge grin on my face. Francine woke up and she must have seen it cause she returned the same grin. Somehow we were both clean, no wax, no sweat, nothing.

We both went to take a shower together, which in retrospect was not the most efficient thing to do, as we spent a good hour in it having sex. Afterwards we dressed up in sexy matching office suits, did our hair and went downstairs for a quick blood breakfast. On our way I noticed that staff members were all doing double takes at me.

"Did I grow a third arm or something?"

"No dear you had your first true feeding its changed you in subtle ways. Your stance, your eyes, everything about you screams death now. It's very alluring actually."

"You like it then?" she nodded sheepishly yes.

We took our breakfast quickly and went to work.

I was expecting reactions but not this strong. Rumor had been circulating about my "illness" for weeks now, thanks to Francine's influence so as to prepare my return. The current "story" that people remembered and would tell, was that I was working incognito as a low level employee to scout the company before Francine arrived to take over. They would not remember my old identity or look, just that I looked like an ordinary version of the current me. So anyone inquiring would get a probable story and alibi.

Somehow Francine had made sure, probably to torture me, that I had gone from very ordinary to supermodel. So when I entered the office, everyone turned to look at me and started gawking and drooling. Of course Fran had made me dress like a goddess. We left them and went to the 2nd floor. We arrived and I noticed that things had been rearranged. Now instead of having a left and right side, the stairs now led through a corridor going opposite Francine's office all the way to the other side of the building. It opened up to the reception area which contained two doors. One led to the HR office which was now comprised of only the nice lady Julie, and the other to our area.

All but 4 offices had been stripped and incorporated into my "office", which was now Sandi's and Francine led me to her side.

"As an associate of the business your office is now my office" she answered my unspoken question.

"Actually you are now my partner. I made you a co-owner of my company"

My eyes flew wide. "WHAT? But... But... I..." she put a finger to my lips.

"Hush dear, my eternal wife is my partner in all things including business. And that is final."

I didn't know what to say anyways, I was completely stunned. Why was she doing this for me, who just a few weeks ago was just an ordinary girl. Now, I was part owner of a multinational company whose net worth was beyond my imagination. And where money is concerned I have a large one.

She led me to our office, what I personally considered a huge penthouse apartment until I saw her mansion, which itself was a "small one" based on her comments. She opened the door and we went inside. There with Mike were two men, dressed in very fancy suits. Francine had made changes, we both had desks for one and my stuff had been moved there, including my plushies, accompanied by several dozens of cute little brothers and sisters. I found the attention very cute and I totally loved it.

Francine went to the two men and introduced me.

"Gentlemen, this is my daughter Talissa Laniery, Talissa these gentlemen are from my lawyers office, they are here to sign you up as my newest partner." Still stunned, I feigned being normal and greeted the two lawyers, and we seated in the living room area. Francine poured us her ever popular red wine, ours being laced again. The lawyers started going through pages and pages of documents to sign, annotate, re-sign, etc. Through it all one thing only was ringing in my mind and the rest was a big blur, it was the part that said "40% ownership of the company". I hadn't asked that? I mean just a large credit card, a good expense account and a 6 digit salary was the reach of what I was thinking. But 40% of everything? That was beyond what my mind could comprehend. I was sure no other vampire was ever treated as well after turning..

*40%? Are you sure you're not kidding*

*Hush girl, I said no arguments* she answered with just a smile visible on her lips. A very loving smile.

**Francine looking at Tali lovingly**

A long time ago my Master had sat me aside and told me about my future.

"Dear come with me" my Master said to me. We sat at his study by the candle lights.

"What's up Master?

"I want to speak to you about your destiny." I nodded knowing full well not to interrupt him.

"I waited until you were ready before exposing this for you. There is a record that exists, a very important scroll dating from the very first written records. It talks about prophecies regarding the vampire race."

I nodded again, not daring to form any questions in fear of interrupting my Master

"In it every major event surrounding our race is described in various details. Never has this scroll been wrong in anyway. Now. You must be wondering why I am telling this to you today?

"Yes Master, and I dread your answer."

"I understand child, but it's all going to be good trust me."

He set himself for a long lecture.

"In short, and you probably guessed it already, both of us are in it. For my part in this, I will limit myself to the bits concerning you if you don't mind."

"In the prophecies, I am to be the creator of a special child, It states that I am to have only one child and that this child will be the creator of only one child."

He looked at me intensely "You will create only one vampire in your existence. I know its hard to hear but its written."

"But why Master, why am I being punished for an old scroll written before we even existed. And why is a scroll written two thousand years ago deciding on my life?"

"It was created over 3 billion years ago my child" His patience with me was well known. No other vampire would dare contradict him.

"But Master we've only existed for thousands of years?"

"That's our generation child there have been others, this scroll is said to have been created by the gods themselves. Now back to our discussion."

"Of course Master"

"This child you will create, she is also fated to be your one and only true love".

"WHAT! Not only are you telling me that I am fated to have one child, but that I can't love anybody else ever? This is just crap, no one will tell me who I am and who I can love." I was pissed.

"Calm down Child, no one will tell you anything. Its just simply going to happen that way."

"But why Master" I was so mad I was crying tears of blood

"Remember I told you I hadn't had a child yet before you and not one since?" I nodded, it was true

"Well I have had my blood tested several time, and it has been discovered that I am incapable of reproducing."

I was puzzled "But how did you create me then?"

"It's still a mystery that the council never answered. None of the council members have ever been able to create more then one vampire or two. Me I was unable to create any until you."

I remembered my creation, I was extremely sick and he had given me a bit of his blood to help with the healing. But sadly hours later I had died. He was grieving over my body, when something happened. My eyes flew open and with fangs elongated I had dug into my Master's shoulder.

He finished "I was unable to create any other children afterwards. So you see I didn't escape the prophecy, it guides my life against my will. Or rather it states the facts that will happen child."

This of course had devastated me at the time.