Chapter 21

** Tali released the corpse **

"How did you DO that Tali?" Mike asked.

"That fight was disappointing, no resistance."

Mike's jaw almost dropped to the floor "That doesn't answer my question? When did you learn to do that?"

I looked at him with smile back on "Recently, I've been getting a lot of stuff back. My temper as well I guess." I smiled.

"Duly noted Milady!" he smiled back.

Francine was just staring at me with a blank look "What's up love? Are you scared of me?"

She shook her head "No! No dear, I was just stunned at what just transpired".

I was afraid for her "Please never be scared of who or what I am, I am yours forever you know."

She smiled "I promise I never will, I am yours forever too"

I felt relieved, the last thing I wanted was to scare away the person I love.

"By the way Tali" Francine asked "why were your eyes purple back there?"

I looked at her, I had to tell her something. "Oh that was my sister, she is from.... 'The other side'."

Mike looked puzzled "Your sister? The other side? Care to elaborate?"

I nodded in surrender "I have a twin sister, but her soul is somewhat damaged. She can not come to this plane of existence. So from time to time, when things are dire, she loans me her power and in exchange she is allowed to see and feel through me whenever she wants."

Mike still looked puzzled "But why tell us now? That you had access to all that power."

"Oh let me see" I replied a bit insulted "First cause I was unable to tap into it until now, and second cause I was afraid you would think I was crazy. Also things have not been so smooth until now, so it kind of slipped my mind."

Mike looked down "Sorry, I didn't mean to be pushy"

Francine came to the rescue "So its HER I keep feeling isn't it?" She said with a sexy smile.

I looked at her "You don't mind her being there?"

"No, not in the least. Its part of who and what you are, I accepted all of it when I accepted you my love".

We kissed deeply for a moment, until I could hear Sandi going all goo goo gaa gaa on us.

"They are Sooooo cute aren't they Mike?"

"Yup!" he answered.

Francine was the first to speak "Cut it out you two."

Mike and Sandi both answered at the same time, "Yes Sir Ma 'am"

I sighed, there was no winning with these two right now.

"Ok back to the important stuff, Sandi, can you open us a portal back to HQ?"

"Yes why?"

"Because now that I know where to go, we are attacking today."

She proceeded to open a portal and we stepped in the courtyard of the headquarters. We were soon in Lord Raffiano's war room, including the specialized personnel he had promised.

He spoke first "So thanks to a blunder on the part of our friends at the Vatican, we now have a way to transport you all within the compound itself. So I am ordering the strike immediately.

One of the soldiers, a burly military guy asked "What is the plan my lord?"

"First, Sandi will open a gate to the location we got. It should lead you directly in front of this point over here. You will have exactly ten minutes from that point before the guards reach your location. If timed properly, you will have a window of fifty-five seconds to open the air duct, slide in and close it back up. And before you ask they are made of concrete and surrounded by earth. So will support us easily. Though they will be a little tight."