A/N + Extra Stuff

A/N:
YAYYY 1K with only 11 (omg TSUKKISAURUS IS WITH ME) chapters!!! THX EVERYONE I STILL AIM FOR MORE READS BUT I'M STILL HAPPY THAT PPL ACTUALLY TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS FANFIC!!!!!~~~

I'd like to give a thx to some of my daily commenters/supporters, who are @GiuJap and @TheSecretToLifeIs42 !!!!!Thx a lot!!!!!!!~~~( ' ▽ ' )

Anways,
READ, VOTE, FOLLOW
tanks again and byes~~~

Special Episode (Not Actually Part of the Story Just a Bit of Jealous Stuff):
"Aoyama-kun!~" Gotou runs up to Aoyama, who's in front of cat. He holds out his hand and the cat repeatedly tries to touch him, but at the last moment Aoyama quickly pulls his hand back, leaving the poor cat mad.

"Cat's aren't scary!" Gotou picks up the cat and incorrectly carries it, it squirming around. "Do you like cats?" She tilts her head while asking and she frantically flails as the cat jumps out of her arms. Aoyama doesn't reply.

"Here, you can touch this cat if you want," she holds up an ugly handmade cat doll.

"That's a weird looking cat." Aoyama says slowly.

"Y- You don't want it?" Gotou looks as if she's about to cry.

"I'll take it. But could you wash that before giving it to me?" He stands up and she sighs a little before nodding. Then Aoyama walks away, leaving her alone. After he's gone, her cheeks flame a color of red.

Frustrated and jealous, you turn away and run off. You keep on running and running until you run out of breath and you're in front of the school gates. You sigh, knowing that this isn't going to help you at all. Having these unnecessary feelings... won't help at all.

So should you just throw them away?