Aoyama-KUN

"No," Aoyama replies, regaining his composure and then walking away. You just watch as he fades away from your sight and you're not surprised at all. He's just the person who plays hard-to-get after all. You had already given up on him, so there's no point in you getting all sad.

"L/N," someone calls out. You turn your head to see Akagi walking towards you.

"How did the talk go?" You tilt your head.

"He answered my questions." She smiles beautifully and you can't help but feel a bit of jealousy by how pretty she is. She's gotten a lot nicer than the first time you met her.... Suspicious. "Thanks a lot for telling me what to do!"

"No worries. I'm glad you got it all worked out," you nod and then you guys walk back to the soccer club room.

"Oh wait! Where's Gotou?" You ask as you turn around looking for her small figure.

"Hmmm... maybe she's still outside." Akagi shrugs as she picks up her bag and then waves to you. "If you see her tell her goodbye for me! And for Aoyama too!" She winks and leaves the room, giving you the chance to have some peace and quiet by yourself. You pick up your bag and hang it on your shoulder, sighing from the exhaustion of cleaning all day. You walk out and for the first few steps you're alone, but suddenly someone comes running up to you and he stares at you with his sea blue eyes.

"Aoyama?" You tilt your head as he starts to talk.

"I do like someone. And please call me Aoyama-kun."

"Aoyama...?" You grow a worried look on your face and he just sighs slightly.

"Aoyama-kun. Please," he insists and you nod.

"Alright Aoyama-kun. But why did you run all the way over here just to tell me this?"

"I just felt the need to tell you. Have a good day," he runs back to where he came from and you just keep your poker face on.

A/N:
Sorry for the short/terrible chapter....;; I couldn't focus because I hurt someone accidentally and I feel really guilty and worried. PLEASE I'LL DO BETTER NEXT TIME!!!
meows and byes~