Soccer Practice

"Here, Aoyama," you hand your..... boyfriend a water bottle. "It's been cleaned five times already."

"Thank you," he nods in appreciation.

"It's no problem," you turn to look at Len who has been catching the eyes of some of Aoyama's fans. He already has all those girls he could ask out, so why still you? Just as you're about to look away, Len turns his head to you and smiles, walking over.

"I saw you peeping a look at me. Be honest, you still want me, right?" He grins with his too-handsome-for-his-own-good face.

"No, I was thinking about how you have all those girls ready to date you. I told you I don't care anymore, so start dating." You look at the group of girls looking at Len longingly.

"But the only one I want is you."

"And why is that?"

"How am I supposed to know? You're just the only one I can see..."

"Well, you can see all those girls and Aoyama. Is there something wrong with your sight?" You ask emotionlessly.

"You know what I mean," he gently caresses your chin. Aoyama pulls you back, away from Len.

"Stay back," he says firmly. (A bunch of girls squeal in the background.)

"Learn when to give up. Or else you'll just end up being that one annoying guy." You chime in, making him sigh.

"Fine fine, I'll give up. But when Aoyama is gone, I will take it as my chance to go," Len threatens Aoyama menacingly. "Until then, have fun." He waves and leaves, walking off towards the girls.

"Is he always like this?" Aoyama asks with a blank face.

"I'm not sure. He changed a lot while we were dating. If you mean his persistence, he got a lot more protective in our relationship than he was in his past relationships. So I'm guessing he was not always as persistent."

"So he's gone through many relationships?"

"I haven't asked specifically, but it seems quite obvious that he had more than one girlfriend before me. He's that popular." You lean your head into his chest and he wraps his arms around your waist.

"How do you know so much about him?"

"He used to be my boyfriend. It's proper to know almost everything about your boyfriend."

"So what about me?"

"I... don't know...?"

"So how is it that you know more about him than about me?"

"Eh....."

"It's fine," he lets go of your waist and walks off, obviously sulking on his own.

"A-o-ya-ma!" You call out his name and walk next to him. "Are you mad?"

"No," Aoyama continues walking, his face blank as always.

"What? Aoyama doesn't want to talk with me? I'll just go back to Len, then," you start to walk off, but as expected, Aoyama grabs your wrist and pulls you along with him as he walks.

"Fine. I am mad," a tiny irritation mark shows on his temple.

"I'm sorry. I promise to learn more about you." You hold his hand, your fingers intertwining and you smile. His frown clears off of his face and he smiles back.

"Ok. You promised," he brushes stray hair out of your face and leans down, gently placing a kiss on your lips. He must put chap-stick. His lips are too soft... it makes you jealous.

Time Skip:

"Momo?" You ask, surprised.

"Sorry I couldn't yesterday. But I'm here today, so that makes up for it, right?" You best friend pops up next to you and you tear up, so happy and relieved that she's here.

"Momo, you...!" You hug her and her eyes widen with absolute shock. "I'm so sorry I deserted you and left you all alone. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. But in return, you have to catch me up on what's going on with your love life." She smirks and Aoyama wipes your tears away with a napkin.

"Thanks, Aoyama," you look up at his tall sitting figure, which is leaning over you. He bends his neck to lower his lips onto yours.

"Squee!!!" Momo squeals and you just stare at her. People who pass by do the same. "Catch me up on the sweet life, Y/N!"

"Okay. You already know about Aoyama and me dating. Yesterday, my ex transferred schools here because he heard that Aoyama was in the soccer team. He started to ask me to come back to him and that's all that's been going on so far," you shrug and sparkles replace her eyes.

"Aoyama gets jealous?" Momo asks, hopefully. You turn to Aoyama, who's cheeks are dusted red.

"Are you?" You put your chin to his shoulder.

"Yeah." He sighs and Momo squeals even louder, causing you to clamp your hands over your ears.

"Stop. Squealing." You sigh and she nods enthusiastically.

"So who's this ex?"

"Speaking of my ex, he's coming over right now," you spot Len looking over at you and walking over, still smiling.