AFTER ENDING

A/N:

So uhhh no one rlly suggested a plot for the after ending except for @o_0_y_e_e_t_ (also @ForeverLoneCrow but loike I'm not gonna take that seriously maybe a little lime[?] idk) soooooooooooooooooooooooo imma just ride along with @o_0_y_e_e_t_ suggestion!!!

LEN X MOMO + AOYAMA X YOU

IT'S A DOUBLE DATE

Enjoy for me PLEASE

@ ^ 3 ^ @

"Ha... I can't believe it! It's already the senior year..." Momo sighs. Her hand is being clasped by Len's, who is smiling and enjoying the scenery around him.

"I can believe it. It's already been a while now. After all those tests... I'm glad I'm a senior." You sigh in relief, your own hand being held by Aoyama's.

"That's true! I couldn't stand taking anymore tests," Len whines and Momo pecks her lips against his cheek.

"But I was always there to help you, right?"

"More like Y/N... but of course!" He grabs her waist with his arms and hoists her up onto his chest, carrying her like a baby.

"Put me down! This is embarrassing!" Momo squeals and laughs, obviously enjoying the moment.

"We'll go on ahead. You guys can take your time," you continue walking with Aoyama next to you, still holding your hand.

You notice Aoyama's face a bit scrunched up.

"Aoyama? Are you alright?" You frown worriedly.

"Yeah." He nods slightly, looking away from you. He can't be jealous... so what is it?

"Alright then," you guys continue walking hand in hand, taking in the scenery of exotic plants and insects around. "Look at that." You point to a butterfly with green and yellow wings, which are obviously meant to camouflage with. Once again, Aoyama just nods and you stop walking, holding his cheeks in your hands.

"Aoyama, what's wrong?" You forcefully ask him this time.

"It's just... if we don't go to the same college, we won't be able to meet up as much and our relationship might get hard to hold and... I don't want that because I need you." He stares at you with a blank expression but a hint of sadness is carried in his voice.

"Aoyama, if we do end up going to the same college, it would be better. And if we don't, things definitely will get harder. But either way, we'll always love each other, won't we?" You smile brightly and he just kisses you, making you smile even more.

"It's alright Aoyama. Whether we go to the same college or not, I'll still remember you and pester you everyday. Hopefully you'll do the same," you pinch his nose lightly and he doesn't reply or move a muscle. Until....

"I'll do even more than that," he answers simply and you laugh.

"Are you good now?"

"Yes. Thank you, L/N. For everything." He smiles. A smile just for you to savor.

"Don't say that! It makes it seem like we're separating forever!" You feel tears starting to burn and he nods, his eyes watering up as well. You hug him as to not see his tears and clasp him tightly.

T3T

So that wasn't the best ending, I could tell.. but that still was an ending so... hope you guys at least felt some tears coming through or idk SOME EMOTION and I realllllly want to thank everyone for their support! This might be the last time you read my work and we'll be separated forever;-; I loved every moment we spent together and most importantly I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYSSS so hope you guys have a gr8 life! cya!