Greedy

"Is there something you want, Len?" You ask as he approaches you.

"Yeah. I want you." He smirks but then continues. "But I also want to ask if I can start dating someone."

"I already told you I don't care. Our relationship is over. The best we can be is friends," you sigh in annoyance.

"Not even friends," Aoyama says and you shake your head.

"It's fine. We can be friends if Len wants."

"Yeah, I wanna be friends," Len chimes in and you pinch his cheeks.

"You better have washed your face, you idiot." You watch as he mewls in pain and you let go.

"So this was your ex?!! Why do always get the popular and good looking guys?" Momo whines and you shrug, not sure.

"Oh, hello there! You must be a friend of Y/N?" Len asks, his eyebrows raised.

"Momo, this is Len. Len, this is Momo." You watch as they smile and shake hands.

"Nice to meetcha!" Len grins widely.

"Same here." Momo laughs and they settle into a conversation. You turn to Aoyama, who has his eyebrows furrowed in anger

"Aoyama?" You ask, worried.

"Yes." He looks at you and you tilt your head.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just... you seem a lot closer to Len than me because you touch his face often and you don't touch mine as much."

"That's because you don't like things to touch your face."

"That's not true... I like it when you kiss me." So straightforward!

"Eh... yeah....." you blush and he gets closer to you.

"Do you not like it when I kiss you?" He strains his neck to get his face closer to yours.

"I- I do..." you look away as he brings his face even closer until he stops when you guys are only a millimeter apart.

"Look at me," he whispers.

"Why?"

"Are you afraid of what's going to happen?"

"No."

"Then look at me," he says again. You slowly turn your head around (super duper slowly) until Aoyama grows impatient and just moves his face more to the side so that your eyes meet and your faces are right in front of each other.

"Do you still like me?" The words come out of his mouth.

"No."

His face grows sad and hurt.

"But I love you." You smirk as you push that last millimeter away and lock your lips with his.

You can't see his facial expression, but he pushes his lips harder against yours and you hear Momo squeal and root in the background.

You pull away and stare at him.

"Do you want me to pinch your cheeks and touch your face?"

"Yes."

"Alright then," you kiss the smooth skin of his nose and cheeks. "Can you stop being jealous now?"

"No," he turns his head away.

"Do I need to do more?"

"Yes," he replies simply and you pinch his cheeks.

"No more or else you'll get spoiled. Don't get greedy," you laugh.

A/N:

As you all know... THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END!!! I SINCERELY THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND I HOPE YOU READ MY OTHER STORIES AS WELL!!!!!

This book has been amaze amaze to work on, I loved writing this story!! I feel like it was all because of your feedback and support.

The next chapter might be the last one, we'll see. It'll probably be the after ending, so tell me what kind of plot you guys want!!! I'll make the next chapter from the most popular suggestion!

ONCE AGAIN TANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS ILYSM