Spreading the News

Next Morning:
"L/N."

You turn around, finding Aoyama walking to you.

"Good morning, Aoyama," you reply blankly and he just nods.

"So... are you sure about letting everyone know that we're in a relationship?" You ask hesitantly.

"Yes. I think we should make it as quick as possible." He says slowly.

"But how should we tell everyone? Should we just talk to someone and ask that person to spread it around?"

"No. I have a better idea." He mumbles, walking into the classroom. You follow in after him and are about to settle down onto your desk, but you feel yourself being gently pulled up again.

"L/N, I like you," Aoyama says loudly, catching the ears of other students.

"Yeah... you already told
me that." You mutter and stare back at him.

"I just wanted to say it again," he says before leaning in and caressing your face before planting a full kiss onto your lips.

"!!!!!!!!!!" The whole room grows stiff and tension forms as all your classmates just stare at both you and Aoyama.

You sigh and just turn to them.
"Make sure to spread the word." You click your tongue and almost all of them run off, excited to spread the gossip to their friends. You turn back to Aoyama.

"You shoul-" You start to speak, but he cuts you off with another kiss, which is longer this time. His lips are so soft and sweet....

"You didn't have to kiss me again," you mumble and he just stares at you.

"That's a normal thing we should do. After all, we're dating," he smiles to himself and you can't help but smile too, seeing how happy he is.

A/N: So... I might not post tmrw bc I'm busy with stuff. But I'll post the day after. Plus, I gotta wait for more reads.
Meows and byes.~