Chapter 4

The School's Cafeteria...

It was noisier than usual in the Cafeteria, the last year's students have been told they would have their Maths test after lunch, no one wanted to fail the Maths test, it was a competition and all of them were studying and having lunch.
  "Why's everyone so serious? its not that deep" Roenna said as she picks up her fork. Demetria smiled raising an eyebrow.
"I know, the Maths test...but please... Tell them to relax" she said smiling back at Demetria.

   Roenna laughed as she dabbed her fork in her chicken, she cut a piece with a table knife and raised it up to her mouth to munch but then something caught her attention through the wide glass window, she and Demetria sat near the window and she was really observant, she had always been.

Roenna saw a dark motorcycle pull over at the front of the school, she saw a man come off the motorcycle, he wore a dark suit matching the colour of the motorcycle, he had a nice body, he took of the helmet on his head and she strained her eyes to observe how he looked he was really faraway but she knew this one was really cute. She turned her head to each side as she took in the scene. 'Such beauty' she thought to herself watching him brush his hands through his hair.
"Roenna?" A very familiar voice called making her shiver and interrupting her from her view.
"Damon" she cursed herself for saying his name out loud.
"Can we talk?" He asked shyly.
"I have to study"
"It will only take a minute..please" he said clasping his hands together.
"No...I really can't, Maybe after the test-"
"Roenna please!" His voice a little louder than before causing some students to stare awkwardly.
"She has to study, she can't talk to you right now" Demetria tried to sound as nice as possible, her look didn't look nice though. Damon felt embarrassed, it was shown all over his face, he looked at Roenna passionately before walking back to his table.
"Freak" Demetria briefly said as she watched him go, she turned back to Roenna and saw how pale she looked.

"What? What's wrong with you?" She asked. Roenna shook her head slightly as she played with her  food with her fork.
"Oh please stop that" Demetria said sounding more like her mum than her friend.

Jade sat on the other end of the room with her mates, their laughter was just so loud, they saw when Damon walked up to Roenna and Demetria.

"What do you think is going on between them" A beautiful girl with ginger hair asked Jade who was already filled with anger.
"I don't know Penelope, I mean look at what she's done to my baby" Jade said staring at sad Damon who was already playing with his meal. Jade shrugged as she lifted her glass of juice up to her mouth.
Roenna noticed how Jade stared at her, she became uncomfortable.
"What is it?" Demetria asked tracing her look. She chuckled.
"You know you shouldn't let her bother you yeah?" Demetria asked.
"Yeah" Roenna tried to smile, didn't turn out well, she turned back to the glass window realizing she had forgotten whsy caught her attention earlier, no one was there.  Not even the motorcycle.
"Demetria?"
"Yeah?"
"Did you see a guy? He was outside... He got down from a motorcycle...he was on a dark suit??"
"What? No.." Demetria answered looking at the window.
"Are you sure?" Roenna asked.
"Yeah, why? You saw a guy...?
" Well...I think...I did..I.." Roenna wasn't sure anymore, uncertainty lingering in her voice.
"Maybe I didn't...maybe it was just...a vision?" She said looking out the window again. Demetria stretches her neck too to look again, to see if her friend was right.
"Maybe"
"I don't understand...I..." Roenna had a confused look.

"Hey you!" Roenna looked up and saw Jade. 'What was her problem this time?' she thought to herself
"Get up" Jade commanded.
"Who? Me?" Roenna asked, feeling humiliated as everyone stared.
"Yes you Freak, get up" Jade said again, a little louder this time.
  Roenna slowly looked around her as she dropped her glass of  juice she was about to put in her mouth, she slowly got off her seat.

" What's going on between you and Damon? "
"Err...nothing"
"How stupid can you get? Wait...Do you think Damon would want to get involved with a dummy like you? Don't you realize how disgusting you are?"
" I swear there's nothing going on between us Jade" Roenna defended.
"Us?" Jade chuckled " You're nothing but a tramp Roenna"

"I see no reason why you should call her that when you know exactly who the tramp is" Jade turned to look and realized her ex boyfriend just insulted her in everyone's presence.
"How dare you?!" She frowned.
"You really have no shame, do you?" Damon said, his face filled with disgust. To hit Roenna was what went through Jade's mind, she could feel the humiliation already.

"How could you leave me for this...this idiot..this fool! This...this good for nothing-!"

"Another word and I swear to God you won't be able to show your pretty face out to the world again" Demetria interrupted, she sounded like she'd been holding in a lot of anger in her.
"Oh really?" Jade challenged "Stop with all your empty threats"

"I mean it Palmer, I'll break your face" Demetria said. "Ro, sit down" she added. Roenna walked away, really upset, almost in tears.
"Roenna wait!"
She picked up the pace when she heard Damon run after her, she wasn't paying attention to where she was headed, before she knew it, she stumbled upon someone and almost fell, she felt cold juice on her skin and a firm, strong grip on her waist supporting her and making sure she didn't fall. She looked above as she tried to make a sound but lost her breath. She was certain it was the same face she saw outside the window earlier, she was to close to him and could see him clearly.
It was shown all over her face that she thought he was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. His hazel eyes shone as she stared into them, causing her to shiver deep down. Roenna thought he was from another world entirely.

"Next time maybe you should try looking at where you're going" she watched his lips move as he spoke, his deep voice made chills run down her spine. Her eyes still on his thin red lips. Her hands grazed his black curly hair as she tried to release herself from his arms, it was as soft as feathers, she stood upright and looked at him, this time taking in all the details. She noticed how white and pale his skin was. It was as white as snow. He couldn't be more beautiful.
"Y...you're the motor...cycle guy" Roenna stuttered as she wiped a tear rolling down her cheek.
"You should get yourself cleaned up" the voice again, she closed her eyes softly. By the time she opened her eyes, he was seen walking away from her. Roenna had forgotten he had spilled a little cold juice on her when she ran into him. He was careful enough not to get any on his white round neck top, not even a drop.

   Every single person in the Cafeteria gawked as he strolled to take a sit, All eyes on him, he knew it, he was expecting it, he walked with such pride, it filled his eyes too, he paused as he got to an empty table and flicked a short strand of his hair away from his face before taking a seat, he made sure no one sat where he sat, he sat alone, he placed his glass of juice on the table in front of him and opened the book he had held in his other hand. Everyone still stared.

RIIIIIING!!!!

They heard the bell, everyone got off their seats and ran helter skelter, it was time for the maths test and the very good looking boy had distracted them all from the little time they had left to read.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
  What do you think about the new guy?
Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think...

Please vote/comment/share

*Love Ryonne*