He Was with a Woman

"I asked you a question!" He shouted. He pinned me up against the wall with incredible force and gazed down at me with malice lingering in his voice. I whimpered in submission. His tight grip on my wrists made me groan in pain. "P-Please stop! You're hurting me!" I whined. He immediately let go and stared into my brown eyes with his flickering black ones. I've seen those eyes before...disappointment lingered in them. "So did you." He muttered under his breath meant for only his ears to hear.

But I heard...so very clearly. His words broke my heart. "H-Hey it's not what it seems.." I went on but he cut me off by wiping my forehead, the thick red lipstick residue was left on his thumb. "Is it now." He said challengingly, holding his thumb up as though it was all the proof he needed. His brows furrowed, and he gritted his teeth in anger. He left and slammed the door behind him.

I looked at the door in shock. I upset him.. I felt my heart twist and that made my hand clench over my heart. The pain was unbearable. I need to run after him... I immediately run to the door. I look down both ways of the hall. I ran left and down many corridors but I lost sight of my mate.

I should've ran right after him! I shouldn't have hesitated! I kick my feet up in annoyance sitting in the hallway sobbing. I was now lost in this monster of house, and I missed my mate. If only he'd hear me out! I cried, and I felt my wolf whine back. I wiped my tears. I can't sit here and wallow in my own sadness and grief. My mate is in pain.. I won't leave him alone. So I traveled back to our bedroom with my head hung low. I searched for it for hours upon hours until I found it again.

I opened the door and stumbled. The room was a mess. But a neat pair of skinny jeans and a lost white shirt with black boots laid upon the bed. I looked at the cute outfit and then at the note that laid beside it. I read it aloud. "Whenever you decide to make your way back to the bedroom. I'd like for you to come down and join me at the party. I am supposed to bring my loyal mate." I whimpered and carefully slipped on the outfit laid before me, glancing at the directions.

I need to clear this up! I looked at myself in the mirror fixing my disheveled hair. I left two buttons open of the white, see-through collared shirt and slipped the tight jeans on my small frame. I admired my butt in the mirror blushing. "I need to look good for my mate..." I mumbled putting on the black combat boots. It completed the look. I quickly made my way down the hall but I was suddenly stopped. I found beautiful delphinium flowers that matched his icy blue eyes through the window. I quickly went outside and picked them enough to make a bouquet.

I smiled and held them to my chest. They smell good. My wolf yipped in agreement. I made my way back inside and headed right into the party. It was incredible. The music was blaring, lights were flashing the rainbow, and there was even a disco. "Awesome!" I laughed. I've never been to a party before! People were grinding on each other and there was booze everywhere. Ew. Okay that's the one thing I don't like about parties already. Well unless.. What if I did that on.. NO NO NO stop thinking bad things Ayden! "Pure thoughts pure thoughts.." I chanted as though I could stop think about that.

I gulped. I have to make my way through the sweaty bodies to get to my mate.. Worth it! It's now or never.. I launched myself into the crowd and protected the flowers. I can't let the get hurt. I looked down at them and shielded them from anything and everything like my life depended on it. It was almost impossible as everyone wouldn't stop brushing against me and bouncing with the music.

I felt someone grab my butt. I yelped, "The hell!!!" I turned to look at tho culprit. He held his hands up. "Sorry man! I thought you were a chick..." He hiccuped like the drunkard he was. I gave him a disgusted look and grumbled, "Either way I'm reserved, and I don't think any 'chick' would like some random sleaze bag groping any girl that walked his way, you drunkard!" I stomped off angrily embarrassed. Stupid horny teenagers!

I can't find him.. I sulked. "I really can't find him.." The flowers were covering his scent, making it impossible for me to find my mate in this big place. "I should set them down.." And believe me I tried, but I couldn't let them go. They reminded me of him. So I sat there on the couch next to two people who really needed a room and held the flowers close. I missed him so much.

Eventually I caught a whiff of his scent. It was strong, and I knew he was close. I immediately stood up and marched toward his direction. I dropped the flowers. My heart stopped. There my mate sat with a blonde bimbo on his lap. His shocked blue eyes were transfixed on mine. Once he saw me, he threw her aside. I immediately turned and I ran. I ran out the party door and then where the blue delphinium flowers were. I scowled at them and shifted in my wolf form.

I growled at the door where my mate stood panting. "Ayden..." I growled again then I whimpered. My heart hurt.. I lifted my paws to my ears as he said my name soothingly. It hurt to hear my name roll off his tongue. He took a step forward, and I growled. He took another step still, and I glanced toward the forest. "Ayden, don't you dare." He said in his alpha I tone. I cowered wanting to submit but then I remembered what happened. He let that bimbo.. He..! I ran for the forest in pain. I just wanted to hide and cry...

I heard his bones breaking. He was shifting behind me. He let out a pained howl causing me to whimper. Don't look back.. Don't look back.. I looked back. He pounced on top of me taking his chance, and I fell to the ground. He leaned all his weight on me, and I tried to escape but all in vain. I gave up from under him. He nuzzled my neck with his nose. He wanted me to shift. I growled but complied. I immediately shifted. My body was bare beneath him, but I didn't care I was in pain.

His wolf hovered over me shaking. I could see the pain in his eyes. I lifted up my hand unconsciously stroking his fur. He let out a content groan and shifted once more. He looked into my eyes, and I looked into his being careful to not let my eyes wander where they shouldn't be wandering. He spoke up. "The girl that kissed your forehead..She gave you cookies?" I nodded, and he leaned his forehead against mine. "That's.. That's Wanda. She's our cook.. She thought you were a child.. I overreacted. I'm sorry." I nodded not completely listening.

He sighed. "Look that girl you saw on me was someone whose been trying to be luna for years. She's been my sex partner but never anything more. She means nothing to me." I whimpered and started to cry. "You had sex b-before me.." He looked at me wide eyed. "Wait..you don't mean... You're a virgin?" I cried even more then shouted in annoyance. "Why does this even matter?!?" He looked at me wide eyed as the biggest grin went across his face. I looked at him in surprise. My tears stopped, and I poked his dimple. Cute.. He starting kissing my neck and cheek all over. "You're a virgin!!" He shouted. I blushed deeply. "Don't shout it out loud!" He laughed and looked at me in bliss. I smiled. I've never seen him so happy.

I brushed his fluffy hair out of his eyes and said, "I'm upset that you didn't wait for me.. But that doesn't matter now because.. I have you and you have me so..so.. It's okay. Even if I feel very jealous.." I fiddled with my fingers. I may be upset but.. He's my mate, and if he's had relationships before me, I don't care! He's mine now so none of that matters now. His face gradually turned serious. He looked at me and said, "Can I mark you?"