POOL PARTY~

"Aaggghh.." I held my back like an old man and made my way to the kitchen. I can't believe I ended up being the bottom! I'm so mad. But Drake looked like he was going to have a heart attack when I tried to top. He first told me I was small, and therefore I am bottom. That ticked me off, and he quickly changed his explanation to "I am dominant. I am the alpha." Ugh alphas.

Drake immediately ran to my side. "I told you not to get out of bed! You need to rest.." He said looking down at me. "Whose fault is that?" I pouted with a blush on my cheeks, and I couldn't help but notice a smirk on his face. Jerk face.

"Come here." Drake said, lifting me up and kissing my cheek. "Do you want to watch a movie?" My ears perked up at this. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I smiled in delight basically bouncing in his arms but my back disapproved of my excitement. Ouchie.

"Can we watch the Twelve Dancing Princesses?" I asked pleadingly. Drake gave me a forced smile as he carried us to the living room. "If you want." Okay so that's a no. Hmmm... How about Free? That's a more mature animation. He sat on the couch, and I put on Hulu through Drake's Xbox. Sorry Netflix but Hulu has way more options for anime and Drake needs to embrace his animation side.

I put on Free and got excited. I kept looking at Drake to see what he thought about it, but he had a hard look on his face as he watched the show. Eventually my favorite character came up. I jumped in my seat happily. I was mesmerized. I looked back at Drake and his eyebrow twitched.

They got to the pool scene, and they took off their shirts. I fanboyed over Rin and let out squeal.  "We're done watching this." Drake said. I frowned and whined, "But why? It was just getting good..." Drake stomped his feet angrily and took the xbox, unplugging it from the tv, opened the window, and defenestrated it in anger.

"What're you doing?! Those are expensive, you know?!" Drake growled and said, "Don't care. We are watching Twelve Dancing Princesses." He put the disc in and sat down with arms across his  chest. He huffed. His blue eyes were swirling from black to blue in a fit of rage.

Geez what got his panties in a twist? You're an idiot. Obviously he is jealous because you squealed over a shirtless guy. Alec said. Oh. I blushed in embarassment feeling bad. But I only squealed because he is my favorite! Ugh alphas are complicated.

I got up as the music of Twelve Dancing Princess came on. Drake still looked very angry and ignored the fact I got up. His face was glued to the screen. I got in front of him, forcing him to look up at me. I bowed and put my hand out. "May I have this dance, princess?" I asked.

Drake looked up at me, and he growled. "I'm not a princess." He said. I swear this alpha.. My eyebrow twitched as I said, "Then will you dance with your princess?" I hate referring myself as a girl.

Drake's ears perked up. "My princess?" He said, and I nodded. He immediately got up. "Mine." He said and tugged me into him. "You're my princess." I blushed. Okay maybe being called his princess isn't that bad.

He started to sway and wrapped his arm possessively around my waist and looked down at me with love and desire. I stared in his enticing, blue eyes as his messy black hair fell in front of his face. He breathed down my neck, and I shivered. His body rumbled in contentment and enveloped me into his embrace.

"I love you." He purred. I smiled. "I love you too, Drake." I felt butterflies in my tummy yet I was oddly relaxed. I rested my head on his chest. I almost didn't hear the phone ring. But when drake darted for it, I almost tripped over myself.

"Hello. Yes. Yes. Where are you? Just stay right there. I'm coming." I peered at him. Who the heck is so important that he had to abandon me for the phone so abruptly? I scrunched my eyebrows and frowned. He hung up the phone.