Chapter Two

Chapter Two- New Science Partner

Well, I finally made it to school. Luckily, I wasn't late, but I was pushing it. I pulled in and jumped out of my truck. Time for science.

I ran to my locker and grabbed my science books. I made it to class and took one of the two empty seats. The teacher takes role and we listen to the announcements.

"Ok ,class, today we ware going to begin a new project that will last three weeks. You will have partners, but I will choose them, so that I know that you will actually work, instead of just talk to your friends." She announced to us.

Jeremy and Christian

Well, darn. There goes two good partners.

Carsen and Rebecca

Good. Didn't want either one of them.

Ryan and Carter

Eh. They would've been ok. I would've done all the work there.

Chandler and Aden

Well, I guess that's oka- WAIT WHAT?

That can't be right. He's not even in this class, and that's exactly what I told our teacher.

"Mr.Black is on the role. Therefore, he is your partner."

"Someone talking about me?"

Speaking of the devil himself. I guess he finally decided to bless us with his presence. After half the year has passed.

Why did it have to be him?!

There are plenty of other people in this class. Why him?

And that, is how I got stuck with my terrible new science partner.