Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty Two- Bromance

The countdown? 12 days left with Aden

Aden's POV:

I can't believe that I did that to Chandler. She's the first girl that I have every really had feelings for. She's beautiful and amazing. I can't believe this. I'm turning into a wuss.

Since I can't get Chandler off of my mind, I decided to head over to Cameron's house and hang out with the guys.

I pulled up to Cam's house and hopped out of the car. I just walked in the house. That's one thing about our group, we could just walk into each other's houses without a care in the world.

Our group consisted of five guys. Cameron, Austin, Jacob, Dylan, and me. Each of us have our own stories. That's for a later time though. We never tell anyone out stories, except for each other of course, and we love each other like brothers.

Cameron had brown hair and caramel brown eyes. I've known him the longest. He plays football, basketball, and baseball. Of course, that keeps the lady's coming.

We all have out different personalities. Cam is the jock, Dylan is the 'boy next door', Austin is the 'nerd' but it's just an act, Jacob is second-in-command bad boy, and I'm the main bad boy.

Dylan is biracial, which means that he's half-black and half-white. Girls love him because he has the whole 'boy next door' thing, and I think they like the fact that his brown eyes look like pools of chocolate. He's pretty built, but he doesn't play sports.

Austin has brown hair, that he usually keeps spiked up, and hazel eyes. Girls may think he's a nerd, but he's really just a complete idiot. He's probably the least built out of all of us.

Jacob has blonde hair, that he keeps spiked up ,too, and light blue eyes that are almost clear. He is built, and when I say built, I mean built. He's kind of my second-in-command.

All of us guys have a bromance. You should know that before you see our conversations. We're probably the straightest gay guys out there. These guys are like my brothers. I've known Cam since I was seven. He's been my best friend since then. Next, was Dylan. Then, Jacob, and, finally, Austin. I may have know Cam longest, but I'm close to all of the guys. Around school, we're kind of a big deal. What do I mean kind of? We are. The girls call us the Sex Gods.

"Yo bro, where have you been? I've missed you baby." Dylan said seductively, fake of course.

"Oh babe, I've missed you, too." I purred back.

All of the other guys just laughed at our behavior. They were used to it. If someone that didn't know us heard that, they would definitely think that we were gay. Truth be told, there was no way we could be gay. Why? Because, of course, we're manwhores.

---///---///---

A/n

What did you guys think of that? Finally, you get to meet the Sex Gods!

Comment, follow, and vote!

Bye lovelies!