Chapter Six

Chapter Six- Show him what he's missing

I walked into school as confident as possible, but most of that faded away when I saw who was standing at my locker.

"What do you want Aden?"

"One, I wanted to make sure you were still coming over tonight to work on the project. Two, dang, you sure look hot today."

Well, that boosted my confidence back up a little bit.

"Yes, I will be there today and thanks."

He just simply nodded and walked away. I grabbed my geography book and headed to class. Oh, fun.

Class went by at a snails pace, but oh well. I went to math, and now it's lunch time.

Wait, where will I sit? I always sit beside Christian. I guess I will sit with one of my girlfriends.

I walked into the cafeteria with a strut. I didn't really care what people thought. I just wanted to show him what he's missing for Nicole, the head cheerleader.

I passed right by him and I could definitely feel his eyes on me. Good. Exactly where I want him.

I kept my strut and walked over to my friend, Colby's, table and took the seat right beside her.

"Hey Chandler, why aren't you sitting with Christian?"

She's one of my really good friends, so, I told her. Everything.

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry that happened."

"Eh, it's over now. I guess it just wasn't meant to be."

That's what I'm saying on the outside. On the inside, I'm still broken apart.

The rest of the school day went by in a flash.

I put my stuff in my locker, grabbed my science book, and headed to Aden's house.

I pulled into his driveway and knocked on the door. He opened it and brought me up to his room.

We were working on the project, when I felt something hot on my ear.

"You know, I can't concentrate with you in clothes like that." I hear Aden whisper in my ear.

"Well, you'll just have to deal with it because in not changing." I snap back.

"Who said you had to change? We could just drop everything right now." He huskily whispers back.

"Look, I have to go anyways. I'll see you tomorrow to keep working. Oh, and, you might want to take a cold shower." I said and gestured to his lower regions.

He smirked, but I could still see the hint of red all over his cheeks.

I walked downstairs and let myself out. Hmm, his parents haven't been here either time I've come.

Maybe they work late? I don't know. I'll just ask him tomorrow when I come over. It's really none of my business, although, I can't help but wonder.