Chapter Three

Chapter Three- The Bad Boy's House?

"My house. 4 o'clock. Be there or you do this project by yourself."

Did he really just demand me there?

I groaned, but agreed, nevertheless,"Address?"

He gave me the address and I headed to my next class.

School went by fast, much to my disappointment. Time for Aden's house. Yay! Note the sarcasm.

I got in my truck and plugged the address into my phone. I feel bad that I haven't had time for Christian, so I decided to call him and see if he's free tomorrow night.

"Hey babe"

"Hey, are you free tomorrow? Do you have practice?

"Nope. Coach canceled it, so I'm free."

"Do you wanna come over and watch a movie at my place tomorrow then? I know that I haven't really spent much time with you since New Years, so, what do you think?"

"Yeah babe. Sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too"

I ended the call and continued the drive. I reached the house, but I he's totaled on my way out. Do I really want to do this? Well, I kind of have to if I want help on the project.

I headed to the porch and knocked on the door. This is a huge house. Like gigantic. It's not quite a mansion, but it's definitely not your average house.

He opened the door, but not like I thought he would.

He was shirtless. No shirt. Nope.

I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder down his hard and sculpted abs.

"Are you going to come in or keep checking me out?"

"I wasn't checking you out" I spat, but still blushed.

"Sure. Now, just get in here so we can finish this"

I rolled my eyes.

Well, I thought, this is going to be a long afternoon.