Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve- This Cannot be Happening

The countdown? 1 month left with Aden

I unpacked all I the stuff that I brought for my month here. Which, if I say do myself, I didn't pack as much as I thought I would.

Once I was done with all that stuff, I decided that I was hungry since I hadn't are lunch and it was already three o'clock.

I was on my way to the kitchen, and, right when I walked past Aden's room, he walked out. Shirtless.

Man, if he wasn't so rude and obnoxious, I would just jump his bones right now.

I snapped out of my Aden induced trance, and continued on my way to the kitchen. I walked in and had decided that I would just make me a sandwich. I grabbed all of the stuff I needed and set them on the counter.

"Mhm, that looks good. Can you make me one, too?"

"I'm not your maid or your cook, so you can make your own sandwich."

I had continued to make my sandwich, when, suddenly, I felt hot breath next to my ear.

"The first part wasn't about the sandwich."

Oh, shiznit. This is going to be harder than I thought.

---///---///---

After a hard day of avoiding Aden, it was time for dinner, and I knew that I couldn't avoid him any longer.

I made my way down the stairs, and I already heard him. He was laughing, which was a rarity, but it's probably just a show for his parents.

The only seat available was next to him, so I made my way over and say down next to him.

As soon as I sat down, his hand lay down on my thigh, moving north.

Oh, shiznit, this is the night, and I'm extremely dreading it.

---///---///---

Hey lovelies,

I know it's short, and it's a cliffhanger, but I couldn't help it. I had kept you guys waiting for too long. Anyway lovelies, I will try to update tonight, so be ready!

Bye lovelies