Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen- Complications

The countdown? 1 month left with Aden

You want to know what really sucks about living with a boy for a month?

The fact that you slept with the guy the first night you stayed there.

Now, I have to work to avoid, yet still be civil to, Aden, so that his parents and sister won't know that anything is up.

That morning, I had snuck out of his bed and back into my room, avoiding all of his family quite well if I say so myself.

Now, I'm sitting in my room, on my bed, trying to figure out the way to stay away from the awkward moments.

Well, that should be so easy since he lives across the hall.

How do you avoid someone who lives, literally, five feet away from you?

Well, good question, because I've doing it, quite well, for the past week.

You know what that means? Just three more weeks until I don't live here anymore.

My stomach growling brought me out of my thoughts. Well, I guess I am kind of hungry.

I got off of my bed and walked over to my door.

Just as I opened it, the devil himself opened his door.

"Listen, Chandler, I need to talk to you. It's important."

"Oh. Um, ok. Come in."

And with that, I made a ginormous mistake. I let the player bad boy into my room. With me. Alone.