Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen- At least he's trying

The countdown? 3 weeks left with Aden

It's been a week since I made that deal with Aden.

In that week, he hasn't had one girl in his arm, he is extremely nice, and he never stops smiling. Not smirking, smiling.

What he doesn't know?

I fell for him the second he showed that smile of his.

But he doesn't need to know that now does he?

At the moment, I was in my room studying.

I heard a knock on my door and instantly I knew who it was. Aden, of course. I opened the door and I just had to check him out, pretty discretely, if I might add.

He was wearing a white v-neck tshirt with a black leather jacket and dark blue jeans. His hair was messily tossed around like he just got out if bed.

"My eyes are up here, babe"

"I'm not your babe."

"Not yet" he winked.

I rolled my eyes

"What do you want?"

"I want to know what you think about my change."

"I'm proud of you. You went a week without being the man whore that we all know you are." I said with sarcasm leaking through my voice.

"Cut the sarcasm. I have two weeks. Two weeks to convince you. At least I'm trying, but you have to let down your walls and be open to it."

"Ok, from now on, I'm completely open to it. Show me your real self."