Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty- Change?

The countdown? 2 weeks left with Aden

"Chandler, will you hurry up? We're going to be late!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

I finished the final touches of my makeup and made my way downstairs. I was dressed in a tight, red dress that showed off all of curves and came down to mid-thigh. I had on black converse because, to be honest, I don't do heels. My makeup was light and my hair was curled.

I came down the stairs and eyed Kaytee.

She was dressed in a tight, black skirt that came to just below her butt and a crop top. She had red stilettos and medium makeup.

"You clean up well, Chan"

"Thanks, Kay" I said with a chuckle.

We went out to my truck because I was the designated driver and headed to the party.

---///--///---

We pulled up to the party and hopped out of the truck. I looked up at the party and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

--//--//--

After turning down several drinks and joints, I need to use the bathroom.

Walking in on three couples making out, I finally found the bathroom. I walked in did my business, and splashed some cool water in my face.

I was turning down a hallway when I heard a certain name being... moaned?! Ewww!

Aden! I walked into the bedroom, just to confirm my suspicions.

Guess what? I was right.

He looked up at me with guilt in his eyes.

The only thing I said to him?

"Change." And then I walked out. I grabbed Kaytee by the arm and dropped her off then went home and got into bed.

I knew I couldn't trust him. All he is, is a player bad boy that I slept with and fell for. What an idiot I am.

---///---///---

A/n

Sorry about the long wait guys! I kinda sliced my leg open and had to get fifteen stitches so this summer has been kind of hectic.

I just wanted to say that, if anyone reading this is going through depression, is cutting, starving themselves, or just needs to talk, I'm here. I will always be open to talk to any of you about anything. Even if it's not about that, it could be boy problems and I would talk to you.

Thank you guys so much for 6k reads! It means so much and I can't even believe it. I can't believe that that many people have read my story. It's amazing!

So, thanks for reading!

Comment, follow, and vote!

Bye lovelies!