Ch.12

Daniels pov

It's been a month now since Joey and I been together, it's been the best month of my life, leaves were falling on the ground autumn was finally here. I yawn and make my way out of bed, I then text Joey.

D: Hey want to come over for coffee my lover? 💗

With that I put some coffee on in the spirit of the season of pumpkins I set out my favorite cinnamon pumpkin pie creamer.  My phone vibrated.

J: Be there inna sec ;) you better have my coffee ready mister Preda! 😘

I smiled, god damn I love that boy.  But he doesn't know that we haven't even said 'I love you' yet.  I don't want to run him off he's my world now, one day I'm going to marry that boy. So I will take it slow forever if I have too.

I was brought of my thoughts when I heard someone come through the door.

J: Danny!!!!!

The Green eyes messy haired boy said he sprinted over to me jumping into my  arms, I squeezed him tight placing a kiss on his head.

D: Well good morning to you.

Joey giggled and I just smiled, I'm so lucky to have this boy in my life.  I went back over to the coffee pot and poured the freshly brewed drink into a traditional of  season cups.

J: What do you want to do today?

Joey said tapping his cup I handed him the pumpkin creamer he smiled and put a generous amount in and took a sip he smiled with delight. I then took a sip of my own before answering.

D: Actually I have a surprise for you.

I said smiling.

J: When do we do it?!

The green eyed boy said as he took a sip of his coffee, smiling ear to ear. I kissed the top of his head.

D: As soon as you're done with your drink, baby boy.

Joey nodded and smiled.

D: I will be right back, okay?

The older boy nodded. I made my way up to my room and grabbed 2 hoodies one for me and one for my beautiful boyfriend, it was cooler today.  I slipped my red hoodie on and ran back to the kitchen.

J: Danny I'm done. Let's go!

I laughed he was so excited, he sit his cup in the sink and came over to me.

D: Okay, sweeetie. But you have to put this on its colder today and I haven't washed the clothes you have over here.

He nodded and I handed him one of my favorite Grey hoodies it said "for fox sake"  the short boy slid the hoodie over his body smelling the fabric.

J: mmm it smells so good, it smells just like you.

I laughed.

D: You're such a dork.

--

J: Are we there yet?!?