Ch.13

Joeys POV

I tilt Daniels head up, pecking his lips. I just smile at him and pinch his slightly chubby cheeks.

D: joeeyyy

J: what? They are squishy

D: at least I don't smell like pumpkin guts...

J: oh honey you do too...

I take one more good look at the page we just made and close the book, putting it back up on Daniels shelf.

I smile a little and pick up some of the carved pumpkin that I put inside of my pocket, I don't know why. I place them on my eyes and suck in my cheeks. I tap Daniels shoulder and he looks over at me, jumping back a little.

D: JOESPH!

J: DADDY!

D: ugh how do I deal with you?

J: because I'm amazing...

D: of course you would say that.

I pull Daniel by his arm out side again.

D: what?

J: I made something I wanna show you...

I open the fence to my yard, immediately smelling the sent of leaves. I pull him over to the pile of leaves I made last night. I look over at him and do a trust fall into the leaves, immediately sinking into them.

I can see Daniel just looking at the leaves, waiting to see what I would do. I jump out of the leaves, startling him.

D: JOEY STOPPP

J: it's fun though Danny! Join me!

D: ugh fine...

I pull Daniel over into the leaves by his arm, him falling into them.

D: JOEY ITS GETTING IN MY MOUTH!

J: close your mouth dummy!

He pops up out of the leaves wiping his mouth.

J: aww do the leaves taste bad?

D: do you want to find out?

J: maybe.

Daniel pulls my head closer to him. He presses his lips gently on mine, them moving in sync. I pull away and rest my forehead on his.

J: they don't taste that bad Danny...

D: oh really?

J: um yeah, you literally just kissed me with a mouth full of leaves!

He picks up some leaves, throwing them at me. I close my eyes and duck my head, making them go all inside of the slightly big hoodie.

I cross my arms and pout at him, acting like a child.

D: aww did the leaves hurt Joey?

I nod my head yes, pouting even more.

D: aww come here...

Daniel pulls me into a tight hug, pecking my neck. I push him down in the leaves, straddling him.

D: Joey...?

J: hm?

I place my hands on his waist, running my fingers down slowly to his thigh area

D: what are you doing?

J: nothing...

I start to gently tickle his thigh. He moves it away from me and laughs a little.