Ch.23

Joeys POV

I open the trunk, putting our bags back into the trunk. I just sigh a little, never wanting to leave this place.

Daniel wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder, also letting out an upset sigh.

Daniel: I don't wanna go back...

Joey: me either...

Daniel: I can't wait until we are finally 18, we can finally move in together and get away from all of this hell

Joey: Id like that...

I turn around, pulling Daniel into a tight hug. I breathe in heavily, never wanting to let go.

Daniel: lets just get the fighting done and over with...

--

I pull in front of Daniels house, holding his hand.

Daniel: come in with me?

Joey: okay, I don't want you to get hurt anyway...

I get out of the car, holding out my hand for Daniel to take. I walk him up to the door and I just listen for a while.

X: HE IS GONE

Maria: WE NEED TO HELP HIM

X: NO MARIA WE DONT! HE IS A FAGGOT WHO DOESNT DESERVE TO LIVE WITH US ANYWAY! Ugh just get me another beer okay?

I look over, shocked at the words that his "dad" just said. I see a tear roll down his cheek and I clench my fists, opening the door.

I scan the room, eyes locking on his "father" I storm over to him and eye him up and down.

Joey: what's your name

X: what's it to you?

Joey: tell me your fucking name okay?!

X: Zane...

Joey: Okay well Zane or whatever I don't want you to hear you talking about my boyfriend like that.

Daniel shuffles over behind me, basically hiding behind me. I just cross my arms and stare him up and down.

Zane: oh like I'm so fucking scared of what a little teenager like you is going to say...

Joey: yeah I don't want you to be scared...? Did I ever say that? I don't think I did. Anyway I'm asking politely for you to stop talking to your son, my boyfriend, like that okay?

Zane: why should I listen to you?

Joey: OH MY GOD YOURE SO FUCKING STUBBORN! CAN A THIRTY YEAR OLD MAN STOP PICKING ON HIS FUCKING SON AND ACCEPT HE LIKES DICK?!

Zane: no because gay is wrong...

Maria comes into the living room, holding his beer.

Maria: he has a point.

I look at her with my mouth open wide. I grab the beer can out of her hand, walking back over to Zane.

Joey: oh did the fucking man child want a beer? HERE YOU GO!

I pour it on his head, throwing it on the floor. Daniel gasps, basically running behind a plant.

Joey: okay now for you, Maria. You liked to take pictures of us, you liked our company, you fucking cheated on your husband for some extra dick. So like you need to stop fucking sitting on men's faces and stop to smell the roses. Zane doesn't love you! He just needs somewhere to stay while he is out of jail for once in his life. Now you're like "oh I was fucking another man and now neither of them want me so now I have to get this pile of shit!" You guys need to grow up, literally...