Ch. 10

Daniels Pov

Memories of the previous day flooded through my head I was finally happy, I wake up to find MY BOY in my arms his nose twitching like a little bunny, call it creepy but I just look I could look at him for hours he's so gorgeous, how can someone so perfect be mine? His eyes started to flutter open and I see 2 green orbs looking up at me, I peck his lips and smile.

D: Mornin, Gorgeous

He smiled and cuddled into my chest, this felt right, this is right.

J: Good morning, Danny.

I heard a small giggle come from him he pecked a kiss on my chest. I only smiled.

D: What do you want to do today, gorgeous?

I ran my fingers through his beautiful brown locks, he smiled against my chest.

J: How about we go on a adventure?!

The older boy said beaming with happiness. Basically glowing.

D: And where would you like to go?

I asked more so because where the hell would we go we live in the smallest part of Boston.

J: How about a hike?

Joey said basically jumping out of the bed onto the floor, I looked over at him and smiled.

D: That sounds perfect, lets get dressed.

J: But, I don't have any clothes over here.

The older boy whined, I laughed.

D: Look in my clothes find something comfortable, dork.

Joey nodded his head and smiled, I walked into the bathroom which was connected to my room and got dressed I put on a white T-Shirt and some running shorts, I then put on my Boston hat and slipped on my Nike's.

I walked out of the bathroom to see a obviously irritated Joey, my clothes were baggy on him but it was just too damn cute. I laughed and he gave me a glare if looks could kill I wouldn't be standing right now. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him kissing his cheek.

D: You look beautiful.

J: No I don't! I am too tiny for your clothes, Danny!

D: Here let me help.

I took the baggy shirt off him and found my slightly smaller faded red ''WOLF'' shirt, I threw it at him and he put it on it fit his body perfectly. I threw some black sport shorts at him. He looked amazing. I loved seeing him wear my clothes. I was smiling like a complete idiot.

J: Take a picture it will last longer.

Joey said in a tone of sass as he stuck his tongue out at me. I pulled out my camera and snapped a picture. I showed him the picture.

D: New wallpaper? I think so.

J: Delete that, pervert!

D: Make me.

I smirked and held my phone high above my head knowing he couldn't reach, the older boy hopped and hopped but couldn't reach, he crossed his arms defeated I put my phone in my pocket and smashed my lips to him he instantly melted, he wrapped his legs around my waist by this point I was holding him, I let my tongue explore his mouth and only stopped to catch my breath. He pecked my lips, Both of us breathless.

J: W-w we should go.

Joey said a bit out of breath I bit my lip. I wanted him so bad, but I couldn't have him all. Not yet.

D: Ye-ah we should.

-The hike

We finally got to the start of long uphill trail, I was already regretting this and we haven't even started.

J: Are you ready, Danny?!

The older boy said in excitement I loved seeing his smile, the smile on his face is the reason I am happy right now.

D: after you my love

I smiled and he started up the trail. The older boy looked around his eyes wandered around.  At this point I am already over this little adventure but Joey seemed to be enjoying himself.

J: Close your eyes!

I looked at him with a obvious ''Should I trust you?'' kind of look, he gave me a stern stare I finally closed my eyes.

D: Okay what is it, Joseph?

J: Hold out your hands, pleaseeee.

The older boy said pleadingly, I may be younger than him but he definitely seems like the younger one. I smiled and held out my hands I felt something very light in my palm.

J: You can open them now!

I opened my eyes to only find a beautiful lilac, Joey was smiling ear to ear I hugged and kissed his cheek.

D: Thank you, Babyboy.

His cheeks tinted red, I smiled and looked at the flower putting it in my wallet.

J: You're welcome, Daddy.

Joey said in a flirtatious voice.

I grabbed the older mans hand and held it in mine tight giving it a small squeeze, and with that we continued our hike.

-Home

D: Lets make this our photo album

I laid out a empty red book in front of the Older boy.

J: I like it Danny, can I keep it?

D: Of course you can, but the first thing I think we should put in it is this beautiful flower you gave me.

The green eyed boy smiled, I smiled back putting the flower in the album pressing it. This  is the start to a amazing year, I can feel it.

J: Well I better get going, Danny. Walk me out please?

D: Of course my love.

I pecked his lips and we walked downstairs, Mine and Joeys mouths dropped to the ground we were not prepared for what we seen next.

J: RICHIE??!

D: MOM?!

Oh my fucking god.