Ch.6

Daniels POV

I wanted to get my hands on him the way he swung his hips back and fourth and danced so swiftly on me I can't lie this boy has gotten me, even if it was a dare I could see enjoyed doing it too.

As the night went on we all did stupid dares at some point I had to lick the bottom of some horny teenagers foot, as for Joey he lucked out everyone loved his dancing so all he had to do was shake his cute ass for our entertainment the way his body moved drove me crazy 1 drink and I'm in hes just too god damn perfect , I swear our eyes locked every time he would get up to dance.

H: Okay last Truth or Dare of the night.

I was mentally terrified that means it would be bad or at least most definitely not good. Hope looked around the room and her eyes landed back to me and Joey.

H: Daniel, I dare you and Joey to go play seven minutes in Heaven.

Joey and I both looked at each other nervously, I grabbed Joey's hand and lead him to the small closet in the back of the room, I could hear the cheers of drunk teens behind us.

J: Sooo?

Joey said, his voice trailing of on the o's. He was nervous but so was I.

D: This is it..

J: Just kiss me.

Joey said as he pulled the collar on my shirt our lips connected I quickly fell into the kiss soon I was trailing kisses down his neck sucking to find his sweet spot, soft moans escaped his lips. This was pure bliss.

H: TIMES UP!

The blonde headed girl yelled out from the other side of the door.  We walked out I quickly fixed my hair as good as my drunk self could, Joey had his hand on the small purple mark I made, I smirked to myself.

D: You didn't have to scream my ears are already ringing, sweeetie.

Hope acted offended.

H: Well it was nice meeting you 2 I guess I will see you guys around, eh?

With that she walked off but not without whispering something in my ear I looked at Joey and smiled as he looked as if he was in a stage of confusion.

I am never going to forget tonight, electricity went through my body every time he kissed me. 

-Next morning

I woke up to Joey beside me he looked so beautiful, the sunlight from my window made his skin radiate. 

My head was pounding from everything that happened last night, I grab the glass of water on my nightstand and take the pain pill, soon after I was done I felt a slight movement beside me.

A pair of 2 beautiful Green orbs looking up at me.

D: Good morning, Sunshine.

I said with a smile, Joey smiled back at me but that smile quickly turned into worry.

J: Did we umm? Ya know?

D: NO.

Joey let out a breath of relief, honestly that kind of hurt am I that bad he wouldn't want to sleep with me?

J: Thank god.

D: Yeah, we were both a little drunk so I let you stay over you wouldn't let me sleep in the floor you was afraid 'the boogie man' would get you.

I laughed, Joey's cheeks heated up it was clear to the naked eyes.

J: Danny I'm hungry!

Joey whined it was so cute.

D: Hi hungry, I'm Danny.

I cringed at my joke but it was too funny not to say.

J: STOP YOU ARE NOT A DAD.

Joeys mouth was dropped I couldn't help but to laugh.

D: But I am your daddy..

I gave him a flirty wink, Joey gasped and hit my arm playfully and got out of bed.

J: Come on pervert! We are going to get food!

-7 AM

The scent of pancakes filled the Diner, it was nice.  Even better so I was with Joey.

J: This is my favorite place, thanks for taking me here Danny!

Joey's face lit up it made it all worth it. Our pancakes finally came. I smiled and put some fruit on mine while Joey drowned his in chocolate syrup and maple, now was the perfect time to bring up everything that had happened last night, I gulped.

D: So what did you think of the party last night?

Smooth Daniel smooth.

Joey smiled widely, Did he remember?

J: It was fun we should go to another one! I had a blast.

Joey said in an almost too cheery of a tone.

D: Yeah we should, So do you remember anything that happened last night?

I sure hope he does.

Because I sure cannot get him out of my mind.