Ch.16

Daniels pov

I smile at him and kiss him softer this time, I'm so lucky.

D: If you start to get uncomfortable please just make sure I stop?

Joey bit his lip nodding his head as he looked down at me.

J: I love you.

I smashed my lips into his once more I let my hands trail down his body learning every inch of him like the back of my hand, I kissed his neck slightly sucking leaving small purple marks, I then flick my tongue over all the little marks I made I knew I hit his sweet spot when he started moaning slightly.

J: Mm yes Danny.

I smirked as I felt myself getting more and more hard at the sound of his moans, I pull off his shirt and start trailing kisses down his body I let my hand "accidentally" snake across his already bulging erection, he groaned in frustration.

D: You sound so beautiful when you're like this you know, kitten?

Joey moaned in response

I slipped off his pants, kissing him through his underwear he looked at me nervously.

Joey: I'm kinda scared,Danny...

I smile and kiss him.

D: Trust me.

I give him a reassuring smile he nods and looks at me I then pull his underwear off I lick the tip of his cock before taking him all the way in my mouth I move my head up and down moaning so the vibrations from my throat fill him with more pleasure, needy moans escaped his lips I stop as I feel he is getting close.

He groaned at the absence of my mouth.

J: Mm daddy don't stop

I smirked and licked one final stripe up his shaft.

I pull the rest of my clothes off.

D: Are you ready?

Joey smiles pecking my lips.

J: Y-yes I'm ready for you.

I kiss him I then put on a condom and put some lube on my fingers I press into his tiny hole with my fingers so I can stretch him out, he moaned in slight pain, I start moving my fingers in and out slowly, he moaned loudly.

D: Are you okay?

I asked concerned.

J: D - don't stop f-faster.

I speed up curling my fingers inside him moving them in and out at this point he was moving his hips riding on my fingers.

I smirked knowing he was ready I pressed the tip of my cock inside his tight little hole, we moaned in harmony, I thrust in and out gradually increasing my speed, Joey's a moaning mess.

J: h-harder

He moaned breathlessly, I thrust inside of him harder and deeper hearing his moans turn into screams I feel something familiar in my stomach.

J: I'm going to cum

D: Me too

I said my voice cracking.

He screamed out breathlessly, and that done me over with one last thrust I came and so did he.

J: Wow..

D: Did I do okay?

J: Amazing...I love you Danny.

D: I love you too so much.

I kissed his lips gently, I then cleaned us up.

-later that night

I can't stop thinking about how he gave me the one thing that was purely all his and was now mine too, his virginity.

Little did he know he took mine too.

We were finally and fully each other's.

I smile as I cuddle him close.

J: why are you smiling like that?

D: because you're beautiful.

He hid his head in my chest I kissed the top of his head, hearing small giggles to make him look at me.

J: You never let me hide!

The Green eyed boy said whining, I smiled and kissed him. I love him.

D: I love your blush

The boys cheeks tinted a darker shade of red.

I couldn't help but to let out a chuckle.

J: Shut up!

D: Yes just like that little blush.

I caressed his cheek with my thumb, I then grabbed his face and started kissing it all over starting with his nose, chin, head and lips, giggles escaped him.

I love this I could get use to this.

I just know one day I'm going to marry this boy.