Chapter 9

"You guys were great!" I showered them with compliments and even got a hug from Ashton getting a thank you.

"I finally found something to do with my drum skills." He smiles down at me and I smile back and nod in response.

"Welcome to the band man." Michael shakes Ashton's hand as Calum hugs me from behind teasing me by nibbling at my ear.

"Not now." I tell him and he chuckles. His warm breath hits my neck sending chills down my spine.

"Then later." He begins walking to the bar with Luke and turns back to wink at me.

"You want to sit?" Ashton breaks my attention from Calum and I sat down at the wooden table with him.

"So. You and Calum?" He smirks at me

"Oh hush. I don't know. It's too early, we are just friends."

"Him nibbling on your ear doesn't mean just friends."

"Hush!" I swatted at his arm and missed knocking this girls drink out of her hand.

"Watch wear your swinging your arm dumbass." She slurs at me with anger

"I'm sorry." I mutter and she shoves me on top of the table, leading Ashton to jump up shockingly.

"Sorry isn't enough." She tried to punch me in the face but I moved just in time and kicked her in her gut.

"Damn you." She gets back up and shoves me up against the wall.

Struggling to get out of her grip, I kneed her in her vagina over and over.

"Damnnnnn!" I hear Ashton's voice as the girl dropped to the floor in pain and I make my way over to Calum who now is finally interested in what's going on

"What happened?" He stared into my eyes demanding for an answer.

"I accidentally knocked her drink out of her hand and she got all 'sumo wrestler' on me."

He laughs."Well you did quite some damage there." He points to the girl that's still lying on the floor crying at the pain I just caused her.

"She deserved it." I retook my seat at the table with Ashton being followed by The rest of the band.

"You're feisty Carter. I like it" Michael winks at me.

I wink back and look over to Luke who has been staring at me since we sat down. I fake coughed making him look away.

"Carter can we talk."

"Ok." I walked over to the bar and took a seat on one of the stools.

"Look, I'm sorry for everything. I love you so much and I feel so bad for what I did to you."

"You should be. I trusted you and you took it for granted. I never loved anyone except for you."

"I love you so much Carter, I really do."

"You should've thought about that when you were fucking Bethany in OUR bed." I got up and walked back over back to the table were my favorite people sat.

"Dammit!" We all looked over at Luke knocking over the stools and making his way out the door

"What's his deal?" Michael's completely drunk.

"Awe Mikey it's time for you nap." Calum teases.

"Shut the fuck up man." He gets up waiting for us to follow him out the door.

"Rawrrr." Ashton tags along with the teasing as I giggle at all of their behavior jumping into the car.

.....

Laughing about how Michael sounds we walked into the apartment to see it crashed.

"What the fuck?" Calum walks across broken glass.

I entered me and Calum's bedroom only to see the pillows ripped apart and a smashed vase next to the bed.

"Oh my.." I cover my mouth and hear Calum's footsteps entering the room beside me.

Knowing who did the damage he turned to me "What happened at the bar?"

"I just told him how he hurt me." I whispered.

"Calum!" Michael calls from the kitchen.

Rushing to get in there he handed us a note.

To Carter:

I loved you Carter and I tried to show you how sorry I was but, I guess it wasn't enough. Now I'm making your life a living hell.

-Luke