~ Please be okay ~

Jungkook waited outside of the operation theatre for what felt like forever, he has his palms clasped together like he is sending his deepest prayers to God as they placed them against his forehead.

Please be okay, Jimin. I need you.

He kept staring at the lighted operated red signal, knowing that the doctors are still inside, trying their best to save his angel.

This time, he looked up again to the light, it shuts off. He stood up as speedy as the lightning and quicken his steps towards the surgeon who just came out of the operation theatre.

"how was him, doctor?"

the surgeon took off his mask and replied, "the operation was successful, but we had no idea when he will wake up, the bullet had shot one of his nerves on his back which connects to the brain, it might take days, weeks or even years for him to wake up, all we have to do is wait for miracle to happen, trust him, I'm sure Jimin can make it." The doctor gave Jungkook an assuring squeeze on the arm before walking away with a fading smile.

Jungkook leaned against the wall, staring up at the hospital lights as if they are telling him that Jimin might be okay, he will wake up soon.

Jungkook went to the room that Jimin has been transferred to, he slowly turned the doorknob, revealing Jimin with an oxygen mask and pipes connected to a machine for his life support.

He sleeps so peacefully, just like a person with no worries and sorrows.

Jungkook sat next to his bed, he held onto Jimin's cold hand, feeling his pulse beating against his own hand, he can't help but to smile a little, still grateful that the person he likes so much is still breathing healthily.

"please wake up soon, I miss you b-boss," Jungkook finally allows another drop of his precious tear rolled down his cheeks. He buried his head between his arms and as he laid his forehead against it.

The beeping sound of the machine continues as time slowly ticks by.

Six days has passed, Jimin was still doing the same, no improvements. Doctor who came to check on him yesterday told Jungkook that the older's heart has weaken and stopped beeping for 1.5 seconds that he almost leaves this world, leaves everything behind. But luckily, he was strong enough to conquer it, telling God not to take him away at such early age.

Every day and night, Jungkook never once leave his side, wiping Jimin's pale yet beautiful face, tapping his lips with a little bit of water in order not to let Jimin completely dehydrated has become his daily routine.

Jungkook on the other hand has lost so much weight that hem himself dare not even spare a look at himself on the mirror, he looks ugly, haggard and skinny.

Today, Jungkook came back to the hospital after he went back home to take some of his stuffs.

He took a sit on the armchair next to Jimin as he held the older's hand in his, he placed them closer to his lips and he slowly placed small yet delicate kisses against them, he has been doing it every day and he hopes Jimin would really feel it.

"B-boss, can you wake up already? You have been sleeping for 6 days, I've missed you so much, do you even know that? You said I'm beautiful, and why not you wake up to see me now? Don't you miss me too?" each word Jungkook said, he said it with all his heart, little did he know, his tears came rushing down from his eyes.

His body was shivering hard he was helpless about his uncontrollable tears.

Good ones go.

He can't imagine any of this to happen, no way.

This time, he felt Jimin's fingers moving as he held them so tight, he immediately held up his head and looked at Jimin.

He stood up and placed his other free hand of Jimin's cheeks, "d-don't cr-cry..." trembling and cracked voices slipped out from Jimin's mouth as he slowly blinked open his eyes.

"you finally woke up," This time, Jungkook's tears was completely out of joy.

"you...have slimmed down a lot," Jimin stuttered.

"its okay," as long as you are okay.

Jungkook smiled for the very first time throughout this week in the hospital.

"ya, can you at least drink it?" Jungkook raised his voice a little at the stubborn Jimin who showed his pouty look as he refused to take his liquid medicine.

"it's bitter!" Jimin shook his head and pressed his lips into a straight line, still refused to consume it.

"only you can recover soon and get out of this hell place!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"since when you have become the boss huh, Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin eyed Jungkook.

"since you started acting like a kid who refuse to take this freaking medicine!"

Jimin sulked and slowly stretch out his crossed arm, trying to take the medicine from Jungkook and drink it down obediently.

"that's my boss," Jungkook patted Jimin's head which earned an unsatisfying look from the older, "yah!"

Jungkook just giggled cheekily at Jimin's reaction, oh gosh I'm think I'm in love. Jungkook thought.

Jimin spent another two days in the hospital, with the company of Jungkook. His followers, Suga and J-hope came to pay their visit and respect towards Jimin along with another few men.

Today, Jimin finally get to discharge and go home. He is as strong as a metal now, this is the Park Jimin that everyone wanted to see, especially Jungkook.

Jimin plopped onto the couch as soon as he reached home, he misses the smell of his home so much.

"go get some rest, boss. You're still weak," Jungkook said caringly as he gently placed the baggage on the floor.

"alright, Mr. Nag" Jimin teased.

"what- I'm not!" Jungkook crossed his arms in front of his chest to pretend that he was really mad.

Jimin just stood up and walked passed the younger with chuckling sound came out from him, but he didn't forget to give a small pat on Jungkook's head, "I know, Kookie," and soon went up to his room to get some rest, obeying the younger's words.

Red leaked into Jungkook's cheeks as he nervously smiled and bit his lips.

Kookie, he definitely loves to hear this nickname again, and again.

Are you in love with the story yet?
Comments and votes are appreciated.
Bye xoxo