Chapter Thirteen- "I Need You To Hear Me"

*unknown pov (bc i suck yay. does anybody even read this, goddamn.)* | Apr 10, 2014 

"Alan!" I scream. He can't be dead, no no no. I won't allow him to be dead.

I bolt over to him and see a switchblade stabbed into his chest. It isn't at his heart, but it's pretty close. I bring my hand to his cheek to feel nothing but icy cold skin.

"No no no," I whisper. He's knocked out cold, but I feel the faint beating of his heart. I know his body is trying its hardest to keep him alive. And I am going to help it do that.

"I got you, Ash," I weep, and haul him to the hospital. I hate to know that I caused him to get drunk, and I hate knowing that he's gotten potentially killed because of me.

I make myself sick.

-x-

*3RD person pov (theres probably gonna be a lot of POV switches bc im trying 1. to not be cliche (probably failing) 2. having some pretty bad writers block man, gosh.)*

Alan lay in a light baby blue hospital gown, stitches against his chest and his lower arm, where the mysterious rapist man had clawed him. There also had been painkiller medication placed into his IV to prevent most pain from the scratches and bruises upon the rest of him. The poor ginger had been through much that day.

Crowded around the boy were his only peers; Tino, Phil, Aaron, Maddie, Jenna and of course, Shayley. Gielle couldn't care less about him, and Austin was no where to be found. Not even did his wife know. Nobody knew.

Alan still was asleep, unconscious, from the assault that he had been through. The mysterious man hasn't been found, nor do the police authority have any leads. They had finger prints from the switchblade Alan was stabbed with, but that was the closest they had. They hadn't gotten any of the ejaculation from Alan when the man had raped the poor ginger.

<time lapse, four hours later>

Alan was beginning to stir, murmuring inaudible words. Doctor Bruce had assumed he was having a nightmare. Alan hasn't taken his medication.

"I think he's waking up," Phil whispered, alerting the others to be quiet. Alan needed no unnecessary drama. Unfortunately, nobody knew what was close to come.

"S-Stop," Alan whimpered in his sleep, startling Shayley whom had fallen asleep with his head resting on Alan's lap.

"Is he okay?" Shayley asked in a hushed tone. Tino shrugged.

"Doctor Bruce said he might have some bad nightmares," Phil answered. Shayley nodded, yawning. He hadn't slept in days, waiting for the Ginger Princess to awake.

"P-please, no," Alan mumbled, squirming around.

"He's going to wake up any moment," Aaron said. Phil nodded.

"He is."

"No!" Alan shrieked as he flung himself up, sitting up. The ginger's eyes flickered open, his mouth wide and gaped open.

Alan quickly looked around, wincing. He felt the pain from the stitches in his chest and left arm.

"W-Wha-at?" Alan stammered, clearly confused as to where he was.

"You're in the hospital," Jenna informed him. He shook his head.

"I should be dead," he responded, his voice raspy and hoarse. "Am I dead?"

"You shouldn't be dead, and you aren't," Shayley said, handing him a glass of water. "Here, drink this."

Alan nods and takes a small sip from the glass, clearing his throat.