Chapter Five- "O.G. Loko"

A/N: don't laugh okay btw OG LOKO means original gangster crazy >.< if you know the lyrics, you will understand whats going to happen in this chapter. so yeah um.

*Alan's POV* | Mar 30, 2014 

There is no way in absolute hell that Austin just proposed to me. Especially considering the very abrupt fact that I am me.

On the other hand, I love Austin with all of my heart. Hell, even more than just my heart. I love him more than my life, and my passion for him burns more than a thousand suns.

Wow, pretty cliche there, Ashby.

There is no way I could say no, but I couldn't say yes. If I did, I would ruin his life, I'm sure of it. But yet again, if he hated me, why would he desire me to marry him?

Oh, shut the fuck up, Alan.

Fuck it, I'm saying yes.

"Yes," I whisper after a long, awkward silence due to my lack of self-confidence. It's too late now, but not that it matters. If it wasn't truly meant to be, Austin always had the opening to leave me. Of course, painful it would be, but.. What in life has no pain? Nothing.

"I love you," Austin breathes, engulfing me in a bear hug. I wrap my arms around him, and slowly the tears fall. In spite of joy or sadness, I could not tell you. Too many emotions are cluttered into my puny ginger mind.

"I-I love you t-too," I stutter through my silent sobs. It could be because of the overwhelming emotions, yes, but I more or less believe that it is because that I am engaged at the age of twenty. Particularly, that's quite young. Or at least, in my opinion it is.

Austin broke the hug and shakily slide the beautiful ring onto my finger. I can't help but let the small smile sneak up onto my face.

"T-Thank you," I stammer, a fiery red blush creeping to my pale cheeks. They had been rid of color so long, it's somewhat nice they gained some.

"There is no need to thank me, Princess," Austin smiles. I haven't heard him call me my nickname in what seems like forever. The memories happen to be crashing down on me.

[A/N: see what I did there haha sorry i ruined the moment :c]

Austin cups my face into his hands and softly presses his lips to mine. I feel him smile into the kiss as he slides his tongue across my lips to indicate he's begging for entrance. I don't grant it to him. He reaches downward and palms the buldge that is beginning to form. I gasp, and he sneakily slips his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance together as the vaguely familiar sparks fly. The kiss becomes very open. I scoot closer to him, closing any possible gap there was. Austin presses himself to me. I wrap my hands around his neck as he places his on my waist. I have a feeling things are going to get quite dirty, if you know what I mean.

I guide Austin to the bed that lay in his room, not a single second going by without our lips connected in an intense make-out session. I love him so much, even my own heart cannot express how much. No words, no actions, nothing can. Honestly, sometimes I think I love him too much.

I fall back onto the bed, the mattress bouncing from impact. Austin lay atop of me, fiddling with the hem of my Death Meowtal shirt.

"Please," I whimper, breaking the kiss momentarily. Austin smirks, and pulls my shirt off gently. I return the favor, and rip his off. He presses his lips to mine once again.

Austin moves his lips to my neck and begins to place butterfly kisses all the way down until he reaches my jeans. He looks at me for confirmation, and I nod. I want him so badly. No, no, I need him.