The End

Kira's POV

Lord Death, Spirit, Justin, Azua, Ryuu, and I all stood in Death Hall, watching as the others initiated the attack on Baba Yaga castle. Death had been sent on a last-second mission, then returned, and everyone left but me. Death was standing by his father now, watching closely at Soul, Maka, Black Star, and Tsubaki.

Maka and Soul seemed to have made a decision and split from the group. I trusted her; whatever she was doing was important to her. So I wouldn't be standing her way. Even Lord Death let her go.

"Kira. Ryuu." Lord Death called. We stepped forward in unison, like a machine. "Yes, sir?" I replied. "Go with Maka and Soul. Black Star and Tsubaki can handle this on their own. But Maka and Soul may need help."

Justin stepped up and told Lord Death something quietly, almost whispering it. I couldn't hear, and no one else could but Spirit.

Lord Death hummed. "Alright then. Nevermind; you two will remain here until ordered otherwise." I gaped, then looked at Justin. What had he said that made Lord Death change his mind? Just had his back turned to me, so I couldn't see his face.

***

I'd been leaning against the wall when I felt the room start to move. "What the hell! What's going on!" I demanded.

Death shook his head. "My father can't leave Death City to fight. So he's bringing Death City with him."

There's no way that's possible.

But, without a doubt, the entire city was moving, going to Baba Yaga castle. I'd never been so surprised and flustered in my life. Ryuu looked just as shocked, if not more, as me.

It didn't take us very long to get to the scene. Soldiers were being lost constantly on both sides, equal in number. No one was winning yet, and no one was losing.

Until a strange gun-like machine appeared from the castle, shooting lasers onto everyone. Even their own soldiers.

I watched as Lord Death took hold of different controls, fighting against the moving Baba Yaga castle. It was like a fly swatter against a spider.

Everything was going well, it even seemed like we would win, when Asura burst into the Death Room.

I pushed Ryuu out of the way of rubble.

"Children! This is your protection?" Asura demanded, floating above Lord Death. Lord Death was soon as his height, though, so they were fairly even. I noticed Spirit in his Weapon form in Lord Death's hand. He might win.

Justin grunted as he pushed himself closer to Ryuu and I. "Are you two alright?" I nodded. "I wouldn't let my Meister get hurt. Are you crazy?"

We watched as a fighting scene broke out between Lord Death and Asura. All the Kishin talked about was, pretty much, how pathetic and stupid Lord Death was to think that he could ever stop him.

One good hit to Lord Death, and everyone got hurt.

Death, Liz, and Patty got thrown, Ryuu, Justin, and I were shoved into the barely-intact wall behind us, the Death Scythes were injured and fell, and Lord Death was severely injured.

I was pulled up by Ryuu, who held me close to make sure I was alright. I shrugged him off gently, and he grunted.

The Death Scythes were surrounding Lord Death, including Death the Kid. In a burst of rage, Death turned and followed Asura back to Baba Yaga castle. I grabbed Ryuu, transformed into my Weapon form, and followed him. We made it before whatever seal this was closed.

Death the Kid was on my right, Black Star and Tsubaki on my left, and Maka and Soul were next to Black Star. Asura was standing in the middle of the area.