Chapter 18- Mixed Feelings 😊😍😒😞

Karthik pov- I have been busy since yesterday night since dadi and Kirti came.. I hardly got time to be with arohi... Even today I so badly wanted to be with her...i couldn't even hear her voice since morning as my phone was confiscated by dadi...complaining I'm not spending time with her but was everytime busy in office or call.. So I took a day off.. Soon my phone started ringing from my friends as I didn't go.. Dadi took the phone and gave to kirti warning I won't get it back till evening.. And I obliged to all her conditions.. To keep her happy..morning went on visiting temple as she wanted to and ours is a place where you would find temple at every corner..finally we had lunch outside.. When my phone rang again.. I pleadingly looked at kirti but she didn't agree..my phone again rang and this time my heart said it was her.. Kirti looked up at me.. Then picked d call n said I'm busy and hung it..probably she switched it off later as she was annoyed with continuous calls as my phone didn't ring later.. Then I decided to take them to the office function at least I could meet arohi that way I thought ..i so badly wanted to meet her...but she wasn't there.. I met my friends...later i saw her the moment she entered the place with anisha..she was wearing a golden coloured netted Saree..her hairs curled up and left open..a few flicks left from front too..which perfectly matched her saree...she had done minimum makeup yet she looked so beautiful that I couldn't even take my eyes off her...It was hard to control my feelings...i so badly wanted to hug her and peck her...i so badly wanted to tell her I'm so in love with her... But I couldn't.. I kept running away from her for the first time to control my feelings...then I saw her..probably she saw me too.. I again slipped out of the place.. But soon I saw her gonna fall.. I held her by waist.. Her eyes were tightly shut.. She slowly opened her eyes.. I just couldn't stop smiling seeing the innocence look on her face.. I made her stand.. I couldn't control due to the close proximity we shared...my mind was telling me to kiss her but my heart said its wrong.. I soon left without a word...i decided to avoid her at least till the time I gain control over my hormones.. Later kirti caught me.. She complained how I have messed my hair and was setting it right....she was telling me how I always loved messing her hair and she can take revenge too if she wants now.. And we were sharing a laugh when I felt a strong gaze on me.. I turned to find arohi standing at a distance... I saw her eyes welled up..hurt??? Why do I find her hurt through her eyes? Did I hurt her? She left from there....

"Arohi!!! " Karthik called out but she had left..

" karthik" kirti called but those words went to deaf ears.. Karthik went behind arohi...

Arohi pov- I felt I saw a glimpse of Karthik but then it felt to be a dream in next second..I thought I'm imagining him since I have not seen him since morning..But y imagine only him snapped by heart.. Bcoz she has been so used to be around him always, my mind justified.. Amid their fights I unconsciously stumbled upon something..i closed my eyes thinking I'm gonna hit ground but I didn't.. I opened my eyes astonished to find a pair of brown eyes looking at me smiling.. I sensed his hands on my waist move and my legs hit the ground...i felt a tingly feel in my stomach... His eyes seems intimidating me...i could sense my breathing going uneven as his hot breath hit my face... Yet I don't know y it all felt good then.....I felt a new feeling I never experienced before being with him.. I felt his gaze on my lips..My cheeks heated up and I looked down to avoid his gaze. But Few minutes later yet again everything seem just a dream.. I looked around to find no one.. Is he playing around with me.. Is he really here or is it just my weird imagination?i was confused.. I decided to walk to Anisha to clear his thoughts but then I heard his sweet laughter making the atmosphere around me better.. My lips curved realising he's here finally .. I turned to my right to find him having a good time with a girl.. They were both laughing but I couldn't bear them...My smile vanished . May be she's his princess my mind snapped again.. I felt terrible when my mind said that.. I knew about his princess before but I don't know why I'm feeling so bad seeing them together.. .whos that girl? Why is she so close to him? Why is he avoiding me? What did I do? all these questions took a toll over me.. and I left from there unable to see them together..