What Happened At Tyler's

I wake up the next day in a hospital bed. My head really hurts. A doctor walks in with a clipboard.

"Good morning, Mr. Hartman, my name is Eileen and I will be your doctor for the time being" she says.

"How di-" I have all theses questions, but I think of one and the rest seem to disappear. "Joey!" I begin to cry at the thought of him.

"Joey?" She asks.

"Yeah, h-he's my roommate and I l-love him and he l-loved me, but he died before I g-got a chance to tell him." I explain, crying.

"Joseph Graceffa?" she asks

The sound of his name makes me cry harder. "Yeah ... that's him"

"Okay, Mr. Hartman, I will leave you to your thoughts. Try to calm down and go through some happier memories."

"Okay." Is all I can say.

She leaves. After about 10 minutes, I calm down. I recall what happened at Tyler's.

YESTERDAY

I knock on Tyler's door and he opens

"Heeeeeeey Sawyer!" He greets me "Are you ready to get DRUNK?"

I laugh "Hey Tyler and yes, I am more then ready to get drunk."

"Whys that?" He asks as we walk to his living room.

"I got a lot on my mind right now," I say "So, let's get started."

"Hold on, no drink until you tell me what's going on."

"Tyler..."

He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Fine."

"Yay! So what's up?"

"I'm in love with Joey and I have no idea what to say to him. Also I'm pretty sure he's in love with Meghan, they hang around together so much and they're both the same type: cute, geeky, funny, smart. What would he want with an annoying idiot like me?" I explain

"Okay, first things first, Joey Graceffa is not straight. I mean I know my twinks." He says

"Really?" I ask, hopeful

"Really. Second of all, when you two get home, tell him."

"I don't know what say!

"Then we will work on it, write out a little speech and you memorise it. Even if you don't remember it all when you tell Joey, at least you know what you have the basic outline of what to say, plus it will help you be more confident!"

"Okay, sure!"

We work on it and I memorise quite quickly, so we still have time to make a short video.

"Are you ready to start?" I ask

"One second," He says finishing off a text. "Let's do it!"

We make a fun, short video and I get a text from Joey saying he's outside. A rush of nervousness flows through me.

"Joey's outside! Bye Tyler and thanks for helping me, I owe you!" I yell walking to the door.

"Good luck! And trust me, he is sure to return your love." He winks

Does he know something? I can't ask him, I have to go and tell Joey. The sooner, the better. I walk out and get in the car.

"Sawyer, I thought you were doing a drunk collab." He asks me. Well, I couldn't be drunk while telling you that I love you.

"Oh, no we decided not to," I say, it's not a lie. "But thank you for giving me a lift."

"No problem boy!" I loved it when he talked like that.

Joey drives and I spend the whole time looking out the side window because if I looked at him I'd get flustered and then I wouldn't be able to tell him. Also I needed to go over what I'm about to say. After a bit the car suddenly picks up a lot of speed and we drift sideways. I look at Joey, who looks like he has just seen the scariest ghost ever, and then the left side of the car smashes into another. The car flips and I smack my head on the roof. Hard. I close my eyes hoping this isn't real, but I know it is. I open my eyes. I see Joey.

PRESENT

I stop thinking about that day, to stop myself from getting into another sobbing session, even if there is a tear rolling down my cheek. Eileen walks back in and I wipe the tear away.

"Have you calmed down now?" She asked

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Good, in that case, follow me."

We walk to another hospital room not that far away. Eileen gestures me to go in first, so I do. Where am I? Whose room is this? But then I see the patient sitting up looking at me.

"Joey." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is he alive? Is he dead? Who knows? Oh wait, I do and that sounds like I'm bragging... Sorry they were supposed to be dramatic questions... :/ Tell me what you think in the comments (Not about the dramatic questions, about the story)!!! ThAnK yOu FoR rEaDiNg!!!