One Year Anniversary

Joey's POV

I stand on the cliff edge, looking out onto the horizon. Sunset. How beautiful. Sawyer told me he'd meet me here, but when I got here I had to look out towards the sea until he arrived. It's kinda weird, I'll admit, but I'd do anything for him. Besides he probably got something romantic planned, it is our one year anniversary.

Someone taps me on the shoulder and I turn around to see a very dressed-up Sawyer. He looks incredibly handsome.

"Why did - "

I'm cut off by his finger on my lips, telling me to shut up.

"I have something important I need to tell you."

He lowers his finger and the orange light from the sunset fills the area.

"Now we've been together for a year and I can honestly say that it has been the best year of my life. We've had our little ups & downs and we've had our big ups & downs, but I have loved every moment with you - I still do. I'm in love with this moment right now. But I am more in love with you. I won't be able to love anything more. You bring out the absolute best in me, you make me so happy and I am completely, head-over-heels in love with you, so Joseph Michael Graceffa

...

Will you marry me?"

He gets down on one knee, reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a small black box. He opens the box and it displays the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

At this point I am in tears and can't feel my heart. I really did not expect this.

"Oh my God ... Sawyer ... you have given me ... the best life ... anyone has ever had ... and I can't put into words ... how grateful I am ... I know ... a lot in my life ... I have been uncertain about ... things ... but I am more certain ... then anyone has ever been ... that I want to marry you!" I attempt to say whist sobbing.

Sawyer - in tears as well - gets up and wraps me into a hug.

"A thousand and one lifetimes is not enough to spend,

so let's make ours a story with no end."

As we pull our heads back, we push them together; in a kiss.

We kiss all sunset and when we finally break apart, Sawyer slips the ring onto my finger.

The rest of that night I have a unchangeable grin plastered on my face because Sawyer Hartman is my fiancé.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A very short chapter, I know, but I wanted it to be. I'm going to end this book very soon, I know if I don't it's going to end up being a continuous cycle of problem then make up, problem then make up. Besides I know what I want to do to end it. Heheheh. BUT I am going to start another Jawyer book, this one with more planning and structure. I know I'm not a great writer, but practise makes perfect and I love writing these stories, and hearing your response. It's not over yet. (Also thinking about writing a Wicked story! :D)

-

Thank you for reading.

:)

-

Vote and comment, please.

-

I love you.