Dinner Party

Joey's POV

It's been 6 months since I ran away from Sawyer. Looking back, that was the stupidest decision I have ever made. I don't think I could survive without Sawyer. He is my other half and a part of me feels missing when he's not around. Ever since I ran away, Sawyer and I are a lot closer. More honest and more appreciative that we have each other. This also helped me with my PTSD problems, but in addition I went to psychological and cognitive behaviour therapy. I'm over it now and we are now two normal people in a relationship, it's amazing! We also came out to our viewers and told them we were dating, we got a load of support. I love my psychopaths so much! But before we did, we threw a party and came out to all our YouTube friends. That's pretty much all that's happened in the past year and now to the present:

I wake up in Sawyer's arms and give him a good morning kiss, then he wakes up.

"Good morning babe." He says in his sexy morning voice.

"Morning." I reply, smiling.

We stay snuggled up for a bit, talking about YouTube when he says "Oh, I forgot to tell you!"

"Forgot to tell me what?"

"I'm going to Rome to shoot my next short film!"

I get very mixed emotions about this. I mean Rome is great, he's going to love it, I just wish I could be there with him.

"That's great, but I'm really going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too." He kisses my head.

"How long are gone?"

"A month, minimum."

"This is going to be the longest that we've spent apart."

"I know, but the scenery there is beautiful, it will be amazing for the film."

"I understand, but we defiantly need to have a send off party."

"Does it have to be a party? It seems like a lot, how about we just have a nice, adult dinner party with Stacy and Tyler?"

"That sounds great!"

I text Stacy and Sawyer texts Tyler. They can both go. I think this is going to be a really nice change of pace. To cook for them, drink wine and dress up smartly. To be more peaceful and civilised. Very mature. I can't wait.

Sawyer's POV

On the day of the dinner party, Joey and I get up early. We clean the house, clean ourselves and dress up. I wear a nice shirt by a designer, whose name I can't even say. As I'm doing up my tie in the mirror, I see Joey walk out the bathroom. He looks so handsome. I turn around to look at him properly. Ever since the running away incident, he stopped shaving. I don't know why he did, but I love his little beard. He was wearing a stripped shirt tucked into a very nice pair of jeans and quite smart, brown pointed shoes. I walk up to him and kiss him smack on the lips. Mainly because he looks amazing, but partly just because I can. At about 1, they both arrive together. Tyler has new colour hair and blazer, but still looks very dashing. Stacy is wearing an elegant green dress with a black cardigan, her hair all done up. She looks absolutely, drop dead gorgeous.

"Oh my God, Stacy you look beautiful!" Joey exclaims.

"Doesn't she?" Asks Tyler.

"She does," I turn to look at Stacy. "You do."

She starts to blush. "Aww, thanks guys! I'm flattered, but I'd be a lot more flattered if you weren't all gay." We all laugh. This was the start to an amazing night.

After we ate, we sat around the table, taking while drinking wine. It was really great for us all to put YouTube aside for one day and just really be ourselves. We started talking about mine and Joey's relationship, the whole time we were talking about the beginning Tyler and Stacy kept giving each other looks. It was really odd so I asked them what they were doing.

"Well, it's just that we are you reason you two got together." Tyler answers.

"What?" Joey and I ask.

"Remember just before the car crash, when you went to my house?" Stacy asks.

"Yeah." Joey responded.

"Well, the second you said Sawyer was at Tyler's, I texted Tyler to ask whether or not Sawyer liked you, I mean I didn't want to get your hopes up for nothing. But, Tyler texted back that Sawyer liked you and I got more encouraging."

"Yeah, after Stacy texted me that Joey felt the same way, I got a lot more encouraging as well." Tyler added.

"It was the same when you ran away, Joey, Tyler and I were discussing how to get you back here. Tyler sent me the photo." Stacy explains.

"Is that why you took a photo if me while I looked like crap?" I ask.

"You noticed?" Tyler asks.

"Yes!"

"I thought you were asleep."

"No, I was just too lazy to open my eyes enough." I laughed.

It was so sweet to think that they helped our relationship this much. They are the reason why we are still together.

It's is about 9 and we are all drunk, acting like immature 7 year olds. I guess we just can't spend 8 hours as civilised adults, to be honest I'm not surprised. We played 'Truth or Dare'

- "I dare yooooou to have a sexual phone conversation with Shane." Stacy's says to Joey, whilst giggling.

"Okay, fine." Joey resounds, kind of sassily. -

And, for some reason, 'Twister'

- "Okay, Tyler, right foot on blue."

Tyler moves his leg over Joey's arm, which is over Stacy's waist (who was still in a dress, don't know how), which is over my leg and puts his foot on blue.

"Uh oh, I shouldn't have done that. I don't think I can hold myself."

"Noooooooo!" I yell as Tyler falls onto Joey, who falls onto Stacy, who falls onto me. -

I now have a bruise on my leg that I don't think will fade for a while.

We have a lot of fun, but realise it's 3 in morning. Since they can't drive, Tyler takes the couch and Stacy sleeps in Joey's old room. When we wake up, we all having splitting headaches, so we decide to stay in all day and just sit around. Although Joey had to deal with a rather confused Shane.

I don't think I could have spent my last two days any better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was a little bit of a filler, I just wanted to give all the information, but still have a plot. It also won't be Sawyer's POV until he gets back, but I might just put the whole month in one chapter. I don't know yet, but I will figure it out soon! :) THANK YOOOOOOOOU FOR READING!! Please vote and comment, it means a lot to me!! :D