Shoey Fanfictions

I switched the camera off and turned around to look at Shane, still laughing. We recreated some very explicit, Shoey fanfictions made about us at Shane's house, exactly where we did it last time. It's odd that people still ship us even though we told them me and Sawyer are dating. Sawyer. I really miss him, I do, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would. I made Shane hang out with me a lot, so I wouldn't get lonely. I realised that ever since Sawyer and I stared dating, I haven't really seen any of my friends. I have really had a chance to catch up with everyone. Tyler and Troye finally got together, and Will and RJ gave me mine and Sawyer's wedding invitation! I can't wait, they are such a cute couple.

Tears are coming out of my eyes, I'm laughing so much.

"I think we could get arrested for posting that!" I exclaim, jokingly.

"Only one way to find out," He says smirking. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, that was just too funny." I say, sitting up and wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"Should we head to get lunch?" Shane asks.

"Ermm ... what time is it?"

Shane takes his phone out.

"Oh, only 11."

"Is that it? I thought we filmed for longer, well I guess we could film something else really quick."

"Oh! I'm doing another Dare Dawson video and almost everyone wants me to kiss you again."

"Really? Oh my God, our fans are crazy, but I think we should do a twist this time."

"Anything in mind?"

"Like you talk to the camera about what you're going to do and I run in, 'unexpectedly', and kiss you."

Shane laughs. "Yes, defiantly! That will be so funny!"

"They are going to love this."

We shot the video and it came out really funny, the look on Shane's face at the end is priceless. We go out for lunch and as I vlog we act as though we want to have rough sex with each other, but when I turn the camera off we go back to friends. I don't know how I feel about doing it, considering I'm dating Sawyer and everyone knows. After lunch Shane goes home and so do I. I watch Fairy Tail - the best anime ever - and I Skype Sawyer when it gets quite late (time difference). His filming is going really well, so he might be back a little bit early. He won't, however, let me pick him up from the airport because he wants to surprise me. He's so sweet.

Most of my days go like this, except I do colabs with different people, but I always go to lunch with Shane. I asked him about Lisa and he explained how they are just going through a rough patch. Something about the way he said it tells me that it's more then just a rough patch. Although one day near the end of the month was different.

While we were having lunch Shane said "Any chance we could re-film the fanfiction video at yours, I've lost mine."

"Sure, but why at mine? We did mine at yours, it will look a bit weird."

"Lisa is there."

"Ah." Is all I can say.

"Have you posted the Dare Dawson video?" I say, trying to change the subject.

"Oh yeah, I posted it a week ago, I think."

"How did the fans react?"

"Quite hilariously." Shane bursts out laughing. I can only imagine what that comment section looks like.

We finish lunch and go back to mine. We semi-explain why we are at mine and start filming. Just as we are 'having sex' on the couch, something, well something happens.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yells Sawyer, standing in the open door way.

Oh no...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone's not going to be happy. :/ Would make my day if you were to like and/or comment! Thank you for REEEEEEEAAAAAAADING!!! Love y'all!!!