The End

I sit in the front of my car, but not driving. I look, to my left, at the man driving. He looks so serious. Today is a serious day, and a sad one. He doesn't look sad though, I look sad. Something tells me he is staying strong for me. He shouldn't, he needs to let it out as well. I know he is sad on the inside, I mean he didn't know them as well as I did, but he still knew them. He still loves them.

Soon we arrive at our destination. He parks the car and gets out; allowing me to notice his black suit. He walks round to my side of the car, opens the door and helps me out. As I stand up I straighten out my black dress and pull the sleeves down on my black cardigan. I fiddle with my black necklace and reposition my feet in my black heels.

We walk up to the church. Outside I see Meghan, David and Tyler. We walk up to them and we talk about the only thing that's on all of our minds - why we are all here.

Once the ceremony starts we enter the church and take our seats. On all the seats are paper booklets of today's ceremony, with a picture of them together on the cover. I want to cry, but I can't. I've ran out of tears. I haven't stopped crying for a while now, but I know they wouldn't want me to be upset.

Two boxes sit at the front of the room. A woman walks up in front of the boxes and starts speaking: the ceremony begins. She talks, but it fades out in my ears. She gestures his hands and takes occasional steps back and forth.

After a while she stares at me and I get really confused. I look around and everyone else is staring at me as well. I turn my head to the man sitting next to me, his mouth moves but I don't hear anything. He nods his head to the stage and I turn my head. The woman standing at the front ushers me to come towards her. I realise what I have to do.

I walk to the front of the room and the woman walks away. I look down at everyone, looking up at me. I begin my eulogy.

"Here we all are, well most of us. For two very important people we all know and love. Joey Graceffa and Sawyer Hartman. I knew them both very well. I knew them together and I knew them apart. They were perfect together, absolutely perfect. But Fate was cruel and took one away from the other. In the obituary it says Joey died 'peacefully', but that's not the case. He was devastated by the death of his love and he couldn't go on without him. He commit suicide. And now they are together again. Death does not part them, but unite them. We may be sad that Joey and Sawyer are not with us anymore, but every story has to end and this is the end of Joey and Sawyer. All we can do is remember them and remember the hectic 60 years they spent together. I think what was most memorable was their wedding day - "

60 Years Into The Past

Joey's POV

... wake up. My sweaty body springs up into a sitting position as I pant for air. I'm alive. I think to myself. It was only a dream. I haven't had a dream that bad in 8 months. I really hope my PTSD doesn't come back, today of all days. Stacy walks in and lies my suit down next to me.

"Okay, you go get changed. The people downstairs are setting everything up, so it will all be done by the time the wedding finishes."

I scream.

"Joey, what's wrong?!" She asks, shocked.

"Horrifying déjà vu."

"When have you experienced this before?"

"Horrifying nightmare."

"I was about to say you look really pale. Why don't you have a quick shower to calm down and wake up."

"Okay, thanks Stacy."

Stacy leaves and I begin to take a shower. While I do I began to think about my dream and what it means. I start to freak out and get out the shower. I throw on some clothes and leave a note on my suit - my wedding suit. I leave.