Love means no distance 2 (hayes grier fanfiction)

Kaylee's POV

I awoke to the sound of my iPhone 6 going off. (It's the future so why not.)

I groaned and got up out of my comfy bed. I am now 16. I still have my green/brown eyes, long brown hair with blonde highlights. But my hair reaches my hip now. I am super tan. Tanning bed what can I say? I changed my style a little bit. Just more girly yet still tomboy.

Can you believe I am famous now? I am famous on the new app called just different. It's kinda like Instagram but you share videos instead and yeah. It's like vine. Speaking of vine. Magcon kinda stopped. Nash went off to college for acting and the rest are off to college too except Shawn. He's now a famous signer. Now Hayes. He is more famous than ever. 7 million followers on vine. Almost as much as Nash. He actually hit a billion but it hasn't moved or increased in a year or two. I keep in touch with Matt, Nash, cam, and Taylor. I don't text Hayes at all. Zip. Zero. It's kinda like he just threw me away after the airport in 2014. Now it's 2016. Wow.

I'm a junior in high school but school just let out yesterday. I had to get ready so early. Well it's only 8am. Because my mom opened a clothing shop next to Amanda's icecream shop. The sexy seven are still going strong. (Jason, zach, max, Amanda, em, Emily, and me.) I miss Hayes. I would be lying if I said I still didn't love him. I long for his touch. For seeing him in person. For talking to him in person. For seeing him smile or laugh. Probably everything. And the worst part is. I let him go. All my fault. We could've been together if I didn't break us apart.

I keep up with him. He goes on tours randomly. Because of magcon ending he became more famous on the app just different. I have more followers than him but it's still popular. I have 5 million followers. And Hayes has 3 million followers. Actually the whole sexy seven is famous. We just have individual accounts. I'm the most famous out of them and don't ask me how it happened it just did. Amanda is behind me with 4.5 million. And everyone else have 3 million. It's nice to see we all stayed together.

I went into the bathroom down the hall and jumped into the shower. I got out, blow dried my hair and straightened it. I but on mascara and that's it. I am now 5'3" but that's still short for a 16 year old. I have a bunch of freckles scattered on my cheeks and nose now from being outside all the time running. I run off my issues. Mostly all my issues were of Hayes or the hate I get rarely from being famous. I am really muscular. I have a 6 pack and I am proud! I worked hard for 2 years for that.

I went back into my room and gabbed my outfit. Which consisted of blue and white floral skirt, white baggy sweater, and white converse. I grabbed my purse and phone and walked out of my house and into my car. Which was a jeep for 2016 and was black. I drove down the street to the south gate plaza. I walked past the ice cream shop Amanda's mom owned. I waved through the window and Amanda waved back while serving a fat man ice cream. She was same old Amanda except she is now 5'2". She has her ómbre hair still but it goes to the middle of her back. She is waring light washed jeans, black vans, white tank top, and black bandana with her hair in a ponytail. Same old Amanda shy, awkward, yet still adorable. It just is a weird combination but works for her. I sighed and walked into the clothing store called FLAWD. It was a franchise from Andrea russet's clothing line and it was such a nice store. Red and black was the main colors. Modern explained it. Beanie after beanie. Van after van. Shoe after shoe. Dress after dress. Name it and we have it. Well for girls. I work for my mom. She is the manager and is really chill. My co-worker is Katie. Yes the Katie from when my dad kidnapped me. She has short red hair that goes to her shoulders, dark blue eyes with gray, and freckles everywhere. She was wearing jean shorts, blue tank top, and gray toms.

We became close and she moved here with her family. I keep in touch with Lexi but not that much.

"Hey Katie!" I yelled while walking in to catch a whiff of the perfume line they have for this store. Ah smells so good.